The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Adventure Awaits  (Read 1009 times)

gilshem ironstone

Adventure Awaits
« on: December 02, 2013, 01:56:49 pm »
Adventurers seeking reknown, an expedition is being organized to map the entirety of the Dragon Isles.  It will be perilous and should only be undertaken with full-knowledge.  Please meet Kalberen Starseeker on the docks of Fort Vehl in two days time.  Come supplied.//Want to do the entirety of the Dragon Isles, including caves.  Would like a party from level 9-12.  Thinking of starting at 10:30pm EST/7:30pm PST on December 4th.  Hope you can make it!

The following users thanked this post: Guardian 452, miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, Lance Stargazer

IceDragonDuvessa

Stupid wednesday.... stupid
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 03:52:35 pm »

Stupid wednesday.... stupid dead computer :( 

Have fun!

miltonyorkcastle

////I may be able to bring
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 05:35:02 pm »

////I may be able to bring along my fat dwarf for that event. :-) ////

Guardian 452

// I'll see if I can go.  I
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 08:49:00 pm »

// I'll see if I can go.  I have 3 people that fit this level range (or very close).

Myrddyn - 12 ranger 1 WM

Raghnall - 11 Cleric (Dorand) (not sure of his "fit" with the goal in mind)

Koigan - 9 Barbarian

Lance Stargazer

Aaaaand you had to pick the
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 06:31:47 pm »

Aaaaand you had to pick the range of levels i have no characters huh?  Lets see how it goes anyway ... Good Luck

gilshem ironstone

If you are around, I will not
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 11:18:23 am »

If you are around, I will not kick you out.  I just wanted to encourage a balanced party at a good challenge level.  If it was all levl 15+ it would not be as much fun.  I guess this makes me a masochist :)  Can I get some Xeen grapes?

Lance Stargazer

WAs kidding. . and i could
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 01:02:11 pm »

WAs kidding. . and i could always bring the fun of the gnuman mate.  We'll see!!

*grins*

Nyralotep

//I will try to see if I can
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 03:37:25 pm »

//I will try to see if I can get my cleric to come along.

Guardian 452

// Fun trip.. was a real
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 01:01:38 am »

// Fun trip.. was a real challenge too for the level range that went. I hope you set up more things in the future.

gilshem ironstone

//Yeah, it was a good
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 10:17:48 am »

//Yeah, it was a good challenge.  I was hoping to have the entire party stay so that we could have mapped the swamps, but it was a very fun adventure.

Thanks to Lance, G-452, Nyralotep, Madhatten and thekevmon for the great RP!

miltonyorkcastle

/// gah! I so wanted to come!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 12:21:11 pm »

/// gah! I so wanted to come! But it was not in the stars. Hopefully next time. That's actually a generally good time slot for me. ///

gilshem ironstone

Around Hlint and Haven, the
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 03:30:48 pm »

Around Hlint and Haven, the word is spread by travellers and lawmakers alike, that an elf is organizing a raid on the gnolls of Haven Mine.  Anyone asking for further information, would be told to head towards the Wild Surge Inn in Hlint.

//Looking to do this tonight, starting at 8:00pm ET.  Hoping for level 9-12 again for challenge sake, but all players welcome!