The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: At the Four Stars Inn  (Read 258 times)

ycleption

At the Four Stars Inn
« on: September 05, 2009, 10:38:52 pm »
*A white clad elf wanders into the Four Stars in Haven, and speaks to the barkeeper*

Um, hello, I just came from the big Silkwood cave, and um, magic seems to be working oddly down there... just like happened in the red light caves a little while back, and um, I just was wondering if you could warn anybody who setting out from here... I'm going to send a few letters to people I know who can fix this, I'm sure it'll be taken care of before too long, but I just thought people should know...

*she then takes a table and proceeds to write out a few letters. A similar conversation later takes place at the Wild Surge inn in Hlint*

The following users thanked this post: Xaltotun, Lance Stargazer, Link092

Link092

Re: At the Four Stars Inn
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 01:02:43 am »
*a small note is tacked up in the inn by a man in blue, then leaves. it reads:*

A disturbance in the Al'noth lies deep in the cave, and is isolated to the second region of the caves. Go deeper in, and the Al'noth is no longer disturbed, but just before the tight climb to the lower caves. The source of the disturbance lies just before that climb, and when assaulted by magical and physical means, it retaliates. it is advised to eliminate the source as soon as possible to halt it's spread. Should it's reach extend to the town, it could potentially cause death to many. any careless weavers of the Al'noth could unwittingly level your town in a burst of twisted magic not of their own doing, or even the portals can be afflicted, and the next person to use it could find themselves in the Pits. As a side note, it seems the more spiders killed, the stronger the development gets... I suggest only retaliating if necessary for survival.

//yes, yes, last bit is a bluff.... can't go about advocating spider slaying.

ycleption

Re: At the Four Stars Inn
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 04:16:42 pm »
*Drexia heads back and takes down the posters*

//I think the server reset destroyed it - but Drexia went with Storold, so maybe his mere presence scared the disturbance away.

anything