The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Awaken  (Read 293 times)

Grid Blader

Awaken
« on: January 25, 2010, 06:04:10 pm »
*A women on the street tells a tale she heard from her sister.  She tells it to a street merchant but loud enough you can hear it.  About a strange man awakening from a poison comma.  Her sister said the strange man was there in the earlier moaning, naked covered in mud and grim, many years ago.  They figured him to be a beggar that someone had a hard feeling for and was done wrong to.  She continues telling how the man awoke*

*The wind was howling, with the distance roar of thunder and lightning. The rain pounds the rooftop of the building. A man lays in a bed motionless, with all the signs of being dead. Even the nurse that checks on him holds a mirror up to his mouth to make sure the moisture forms on it. The crash of the lightning and thunder come closer and closer. *

*The nurse takes a sponge from the bowl of water to clean his arms. She loses her grip and expects his arm to fall limp to the bed. To her amazement it only falls a few inches. His eyes twitch, and his face has some motion once again. The nurse runs off yelling for the head priest. *

"Come quickly, I think he is awakening" She yells
and soon she returns with the head priest. To both their amazement the man sits on the corner of the bed, his eyes fully awake and looking in to his hands. The priest, and the nurse run to him checking him carefully.

"Do you remember who you are? how you got here?" The head priest speaks up.
The man tries to stand but his body is too weak to allow him to do that. He tries to form words but it is hard to speak as if his lips have forgotten how to move. They help the man back in to bed and lay him down.

"You were poisoned, very powerful indeed. We found you on the doorsteps covered in mud and dirt. You almost died here many of times" The nurse speaks up..

*The man's eyes look blankly into the air for a few minutes. He grabs the nurse's arm, motions for her to come closer. He speaks into her ear.*

"Send word for Peanut and Rose Blair a Toran Priestess..... Tell them Q is looking for them." he says before allowing his eyes to close once again..

*The nurse and Priest looking at each other. The nurse leaves the room writing a note to a messenger to be delivered to the temple in Fort Llast.*

"My sister was charged to deliver the message, my Sister delivered the message to the temple in Fort Llast but left it there.  It seamed neither were there but the head Priest said he would deliver it to them."  The women  on the street says.  "Strange that is all I am saying, by all account the man should be dead, but my sister says he is doing well and is gaining his strength everyday."

*you wonder could it be true?  No, noway... *

The following users thanked this post: Anamnesis, Lance Stargazer

Spike

Re: Awaken
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 06:40:43 pm »
*An individual cloaked in darkness overhears the conversation, then vanishes into the crowd.*

"So the wayward knight returns? Come then Toranite, you will not find us unprepared..."

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 06:46:09 pm »
*The knight clad in Blue and gold is seen walking thru the market of Leringard with a little girl by his hand , as he hears the conversation, he pales a bit , and with haste return to his house in Leringard.

Some moments before he's seen attaired in his traditional armor heading at fast galoop over a horse towards Llast *

Dalila

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 06:48:11 pm »
*Rose is sitting by the lake in half lake district and gets a letter dropped in her lap by a bird. She notices it has been send by the toranite temple and opens it immediately. She starts reading, after she finishes she jumps up and leaves right away to go see Qunatum. Her heart racing.*

*after rose gets to Golden on Druger, where she found Quantum, she finds him fallen back to sleep. She doesn't want to wake him but the nurse said it was his wish to be woken up when she and peanut had arrived. He openned his eyes and peanut and rose were standing over him. He then told them, in a weak voice, that he wanted to go home. He was too weak to stand so peanut and rose helped him to a wagon that was waiting outside. They took him to his home in half lake so that he could recover in a comfortable place where he can be nursed back to health.*

Mooneyes

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 06:51:43 pm »
*Peanut finds a note, reads it with some confusion, folds it up and packs it away*

Picking her teeth with a piece of broom straw she can be seen daydreaming,

"So he has been found. Q been gone way too long.  Gave him up for dead i did.  Rose must come too it says.  She betters come, Peanut not go by herself.  Everything not what it was before.  Peanut growed up lots over the years.  Q will see that for sure.  I guess I go look for Rose and go check it outs.  No....thnigs not be the same anymores. Peanut all growed up now".

*some can see her walking away wondering why Peanut in such a strange mood*

anything