The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Conflicting frequencies on Belinara  (Read 269 times)

AeonBlues

Conflicting frequencies on Belinara
« on: August 27, 2007, 04:51:05 pm »
*Posted on the tavern in Aarmax*

There has been disruptions of the mortal coil recently.  These are taking place in the areas of Landaise Plains to Sharwood.  Travelers beware.  This disturbance is causing areas of land to resonate extremely high or low pitch frequencies.  Tremendous amounts of positive or negative energy is splashing across the land like stones raining on a lake.  Many quasi elementals have come from these rifts.  It is very much like someone is beating the mortal coil with a heavy club.

LynnJuniper

Re: Conflicting frequencies on Belinara
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 06:30:27 pm »
There is more out there than Just Layonara, and some work in more postitive ways, and some in more negative. You must, as I've seen seek balance in these things, for that is a simple (or perhaps, temporary as I have not further investigated) way of dealing with them.

Example. A positive energy Rift will all but disappear when charged with negative energy.

Treat these things as a balancing act or else keep your distance from them.

'tis a pity though, that those I was traveling with seem no longer interested in things that may be a danger to all of Layonara.

Rhynn

Halfwit Genious

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 12:55:35 pm »
*chuckles and pens a reply*

You were'nt exactly jumping up and down about it either, if I recall correctly you shut it down and forgot about it.

- Kalin Sundar

LynnJuniper

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 12:57:51 pm »
Ah, let me drop the formalities. by no longer I meant , in lamens: Couldn't give a rats arse.

~Rhynn