The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dangerous Expedition  (Read 838 times)

davidhoff

Dangerous Expedition
« on: April 21, 2016, 01:16:28 am »
*The word around Center is that the merchants' sales are up for exploration equipment and supplies.  The talk is that the Angels Guild is sponsoring an expedition into some dangerous lands that are rarely ever seen.  Although many are fearful and have scoffed at the lunacy of such a trek, the brave and bold adventurers are filling the Bulls Eye Tavern and the bartenters couldn't be happier.*//Angels Guild is sponsoring a dangerous expedition into a place to be determined.  This is an open event and all are welcome.  All spoils will be divided evenly.  Destination will most likely be high-level so choose character accordingly.  Meet at Center on Friday 4/22 at 6pm edt for start.  This may be a two or three day trip so your character might be away from the family for a while. http://layonara.com/calendar/event/10164220-dangerous-expedition

The following users thanked this post: Serissa, Acacea, cbnicholson, willhoff

swoop

*Quenton starts dumping all
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 09:51:00 pm »

*Quenton starts dumping all his bags out on the floor in a corner of the Bullseye for sorting and making room for souveniers. He scratches his head with one hand while the other is on his hip and he looks over the pile in front of him*

Ok, let's see, what will I absolutely need for this trip? Well I certainly need Ajympha, cause Chimes gave it to me and it does a great job of whacking trollocs and what not. Gotta have my yew short bow cause Charm made it and I always like to think that makes it better than any bow ol' Sehky could make... gotta bring my wierd gnomish buckler cause it works like a champ! OH WAIT! *he frantically opens a pouch on his belt and sighs with relief after looking in* Oh good, still got my four leaf clover!

You know what? *he says to himself as he looks over the pile of picks, various gemstones, stirge feathers, multi colored bottles of unlabled tinctures and so many other things you'd never imagine anyone having* 

I'd better just take all of it!

*He stuffs everything back in his bags and then announces to the room as if everyone was paying attention to him* 

OK I'm all set! Let's get going already!

cbnicholson

*Daniel gathers his things
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 10:38:22 pm »

*Daniel gathers his things and hurries to Center, muttering the whole time* I must not be late!

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

willhoff

*Vrebel hangs out near the
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 01:14:54 am »

*Vrebel hangs out near the Bulls Eye bar with a mug of ale that he makes sure stays well fed.  In betweeen gulps he plays darts muttering out various incoherent names as his dart strikes its spot.  Some close by that are well travelled may understand a few of them as far off places heard in rumours.*

RollinsCat

A missive from Ferrit reaches
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 02:56:41 pm »

A missive from Ferrit reaches a red-coat deep in tavern territory on Alindor. Tapping the vellum against one dark cheek, the man finishes an ale that lost its froth months before it was unkegged and moseys loosely into the sun.