The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dark Elf Escapes, One Arrested  (Read 309 times)

twidget658

Dark Elf Escapes, One Arrested
« on: December 23, 2008, 03:28:04 am »
*Anyone venturing through Mariner's Hold recently has seen guards scouring the city for a fugitive. No other information is readily available from the guards as to the results of the search.*

*Rumors among the common folk talks about a report being received about a dark elf going through the city. The guards of Mariner's Hold heightened security and was ordering people to remove their head gear. When several adventurers were unruly and raised a big scene drawing eyes from all around. Darkness fell around the guards and a person ran from the area to leave the city. The guards did not pursue due to being caught by surprised from the spell.*

*Local news reports that a lady named Melana Sky has been arrested for aiding and abetting a dark elf, resisting arrest and failure to obey a lawful order given by an officer of the law. Interrogations are in progress. She is being held in the Fort Vehl Jail*

*A few sketchy descriptions have been gathered about the people seen with the party.*

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Dark Elf Escapes, One Arrested
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 12:07:00 pm »
*Tyra visits the Fort Vehl Jail and asks for permission to see the prisoner, unmasked and ungoggled*

Link092

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 12:25:19 pm »
*One of the descriptions attached is that of a tall human male. noticeable by a rather odd orange shirt, and a clover symbol hanging from his belt. Another defining feature is the slightly dwarven styled beard he has. Last guards report of the man was watching the  confrontation, great sword in hand as the mention of Dark Elf came up. Upon the shadows falling, several guards noted that he dropped all else, and pinned his sword against his own shadow, and never looked away from it after then. He was last seen heading to the docks and taking a boat the Vehl*

// I'm not gonna describe the other's PCs, I'll just do my own. thought I'd throw this into the description.
A few sketchy descriptions have been gathered about the people seen with the party

[/SIZE]

twidget658

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 03:21:06 pm »
*The guards at the jail are not allowing any visitors.*

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 01:28:10 am »
*Brian standing into the security of the shadows, looks at the jail and tries to devise a plan to get her out of there.*

scifibarbie

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 12:51:02 am »
Hearing rumor of the incident, one dimunitive battle rager with 2 destructive cubs in tow starts laughing at the idiots who thouhgt to befriend such a devil and then starts cursing and foaming at the mouth about darkies and their murderous ways....

"Bloody ells!!! *&#% darkies and dem darki luvers! Datll teach em...kill em all on soight oi alwasy says! betrayers adn backstabbers!! Murderin swine and clan killers!!! Baby eaters and giant luvers! Put em back inter de dark earth dat dey loikes so wells wit a sharp axe in der heds!!

She then proceeds to head butt a large stone pillar...stands dazed for a second then laughs as the red in her eyes clears and she wipes the foam from her mouth..

"Too bad dat der stun twerent no darki..." She says as she admires the dent in the made in the stone.

The 2 young dwarves during the tirade could be seen egging their mother on and cheering during the whole affair leaving many to shake their heads nad mutter something about  crazy dwarfs.

geloooo

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 05:43:11 am »
Seeking refuge just outside of Prantz, Ni'haer ponders on the event; blood drunk and enraged, he is not in his right mind. He sits in front of a campfire and watches as a rodent approach.

"Abide by the laws and you shall be fine; they can never harm you, and if they do, it is a heresy to the laws of Rofirein and Toran. I've never heard of such nonsense."

"My progress has been delayed by these simpletons as of late, and for nearly two years now I've striven to build up my credibility and show them that I am of no malevolent intent. I've delivered more than enough, a number of enemy chieftains that threaten their high walls. Perhaps it is time that these cities as well as these bullheaded surface dwellers fall to the creatures they've worked so hard to exterminate. Maybe once in the face of horror will they leave me alone."

With a flourish of his hand, the flames from the campfire dance wildly and run rampant, scaring the rodent off.

lonnarin

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 06:12:46 am »
Quote from: scifibarbie
Hearing rumor of the incident, one dimunitive battle rager with 2 destructive cubs in tow starts laughing at the idiots who thouhgt to befriend such a devil and then starts cursing and foaming at the mouth about darkies and their murderous ways....

"Bloody ells!!! *&#% darkies and dem darki luvers! Datll teach em...kill em all on soight oi alwasy says! betrayers adn backstabbers!! Murderin swine and clan killers!!! Baby eaters and giant luvers! Put em back inter de dark earth dat dey loikes so wells wit a sharp axe in der heds!!

She then proceeds to head butt a large stone pillar...stands dazed for a second then laughs as the red in her eyes clears and she wipes the foam from her mouth..

"Too bad dat der stun twerent no darki..." She says as she admires the dent in the made in the stone.

The 2 young dwarves during the tirade could be seen egging their mother on and cheering during the whole affair leaving many to shake their heads nad mutter something about  crazy dwarfs.

*a rather fat dwarf laughs and whispers to her out of her kid's earshot*

Aye, the only real crime is, considerin the way Voltrex treats the rest of us, shoulda we be less concerned with the color of their skin, and more with the points on thar ears?  Ah miss de good ol days, when ah dwarf and ah elf ah any color could meet, and make war with one another.  Was good times.  Mostly of the sharp words, then the arching, and then a charge and a squoosh! HAR!  Well, in any case, any toime ye wanna come smashin up dark elfs, lemme know!  Ah gotta whole lotta diamond mining ter do, and Willy need ah new pair ah rings!

Oi!  Wee uns!  *eyes the two in tow*  Yer fathers loins and yer mothers axe... ah envy ye!  With that kinda upbringing, ye gonna beh two ah tha toughest dwarfkin what ever did take axe n shield by storm!  Either ah ye ever wantin soom craft trainin with gems, jewelry, carpentry, forgin or armor smithin, ye just gimme ah holler!  128 Leringard got plenty ah craft tables and even ah few combat dummies in store fer ye.  Ye jus clear it up wit yer mum and babysittin actually lead ter soom forge and combat trainin!  But ONLY iffn ye eats ALL ah yer mutton first!  If ye dun eat yer meat, ye can't have any axin! HAR!  Coom on laddies, ah tells ye some tales ah de olden days, back when SINTHAR walked de earth!

*walks with them a bit, happily recalling past adventures with GRENNAand giving them advice on how best to skin a dark elf*

Script Wrecked

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 07:18:36 am »
// *cough* That's "Grenna" (not Argali). Merry Christmas. :D //

lonnarin

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2008, 07:54:42 am »
Quote from: Script Wrecked
// *cough* That's "Grenna" (not Argali). Merry Christmas. :D //

//fixed!

soooo, is the other one still single?  ;)

Battlerager is fun... but DEFENDER!  thats the one Bjorn's mum warned him about!  Prolly cause thats what she was...

Link092

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 11:21:28 am »
*Sion picks up a bit of this and that from traveler from mariners, making his way north. He snorts when the comments quickly change direction and begin referring to him. He finishes up this and that, and retires to his quarters, where he begins a regiment of reflex training...*

anything