The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Demon alert at Hlint stood down  (Read 148 times)

mixafix

Demon alert at Hlint stood down
« on: August 20, 2005, 04:51:00 am »
a group of adventurers out exploring the goblin mines near to Hlint returned to report a strange encounter. The goblins seemed to be sheltering a travelling band of followers of Corath. For whatever reason they chose not to enter Hlint openly. So surprised at their discovery they attempted to summon a Balor Lord and things went badly for them. They were all killed by their own summons and the Balor Lord escaped. The adventurers returned to report matters at Hlint and a stout defence was arranged. All now is at peace and the guard have stood down. The Balor Lord has escaped elsewhere.

Grid Blader

RE: Demon alert at Hlint stood down
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 04:37:00 pm »
I Quantum, when out with a small group of adventures seen what I think was this Balor Lord.  It was running throw the broken forrest headed north.  We followed but lost its tracks.  So please be carefull when headed throw that area please..  

Thank you for your time,
Quantum Windword
Cleric of Toran, Warrior of the Faith

Polak76

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 08:29:00 pm »
**Ramanon reads the note and scowls**
"Fools!  Death will be a luxury for what the dark lord has in store for thier miserable failures.  Anyway who bloody authorized their actions here on Mistone!?
I must consult with the Priests in Arabel."

Shadowblade225

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 07:08:00 am »
*Michaelis walks by and seeing the note he shakes his head* I'll need to speak with the church about this.  

Diamondedge

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 05:06:00 am »
*Turor, enjoying a wonderful night of smoking, drinking, and being rather halfling-less, looks at the notices on the board... And then drops his pipe and sputters his ale, tugging on his beard*

Ballerord, huh? An' dem stankin' hoomins tenk dem kin foight beck, eh? Fah, 'stoot derfanince' me harry arse. Ah beht dem hoomins beh creppin' der selfs in der armors roight knoo wonnerahn wen be der ballerord gorna coom get'um! Be a goord toim ter move tahr Pranzis, har!

*write beneath the note*

All dwarves, should you value your honor and the name of your clan, should stand up to the Balor should you encounter it. Give no quarter; It certainly won't. Bolster the defense of Hlint, and improve moral. It's obvious with a BALOR LORD on the lose that someone has to get things in gear.

~Turor Sunderstone

Tedulas

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 12:57:00 pm »
    *Wanders by and reads the note, then he writes*

The Balor Lord I see has escaped, is there another one...? Steel would not ever banish this demon, only intelligence and ritural.
    Why am I even writing this? I am the Mad one in town...
    Find more people.