The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Grand Adventure  (Read 653 times)

Dorax Windsmith

Grand Adventure
« on: August 31, 2011, 06:49:58 pm »
Rumors are spread for those within the favored circles of Dwarven-kin....Gunder is forming an expedition of High Adventure and is looking for those brave souls willing and able to join him.

//Starting time is Thursday 7 pm eastern time (roughly 24 hours from time of post).  Starting location and destination will depend on desires of the group and who is coming, so please reply here if you can/want to make it and throw out your ideas on where you'd like to go.  See you all there!

The following users thanked this post: Guardian 452, Mooneyes, davidhoff, willhoff

Guardian 452

Re: Grand Adventure
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 08:39:19 pm »
// i'll mark myself as a maybe. Its a bit early of a start for me. So we'll see. Since I dont know if I can go, I wont make any sugestions. I can only make a promise... If Enzo goes... there will be PIE! ;)

scifibarbie

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 01:45:56 am »
i will try and make it...depends on when i get home from work..maybe a half hour or so late...so depending where you guys are abi might be able t5o catch up

Chazzler

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 03:54:06 am »
//I'll try to tbe there as Görm

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 06:03:52 am »
// :( work night. if this ever happens on a Monday though.. Id be in with Bilmna and her young self

Mooneyes

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 12:16:55 pm »
Keela will discuss this with Sehky and perhaps show up :)

cbnicholson

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 03:37:02 pm »
*Daniel dispatches a letter to his cousin, Aylana, making mention of a trip.*
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Serissa

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 04:46:00 pm »
Lana replies:  Where?  I'll round up Robb if I can find him.

MadHattan

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 04:57:37 pm »
SehKy will come to keep Keela in line and Daniel on his toes, if at all possible (an hour or two later would be so much better but I will make best effort).

-Madd

anything