The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Halfgiant at the Crossroads  (Read 626 times)

Pen N Popper

Halfgiant at the Crossroads
« on: March 19, 2012, 03:45:25 pm »
A halfgiant, familiar to the travellers through Dalanthar, is once again a common sight at the crossroads to the North. Although not a big talker, it is clear from his grunts and willingness to display a pair of battle-worn axes that he has lack of small talk is made up for with a willingness for action.

((OOC
My XP gathering halfgiant is in need of company North of Dalanthar. Since I despise (despise!) grinding for XP, he is only willing to travel places that garner kills of at least 250xp each kill. For him that means the bandit village or tougher.

Drop me a tell any time you see me online and I'll switch over to Dubbel and we'll go on a rampage in the mountains (or elsewhere).

He follows Mist and relishes the power of the storm. It is pointless to expect to succeed in wave after wave of enemies surging over you. His cry of "Thunder!" will likely be the last thing you hear before the entire party is swept under the crashing waves. You feel lucky against the Soul Mother today? Then let's go for a swim!

The following users thanked this post: Chazzler

Pen N Popper

Re: Halfgiant at the Crossroads
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 10:10:03 am »
I've done the math! Only 1,480 bandits until level!

Expect RP and I try to play my halfgiant IC as much as possible... that means "Run!" is not in his vocabulary.

Fun, fun!

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 10:26:11 am »
*Deekin travels to the Crossroads and ushers the others of the Warg Tribe with him*

Pen N Popper

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 10:07:02 pm »
((OOC 1000 bandits to go! May Mist's furious storm leave the sea blood red.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 12:36:07 am »
Quote from: Pen N Popper

Expect RP and I try to play my halfgiant IC as much as possible... that means "Run!" is not in his vocabulary.

I know how that goes .. It was changed by "Charge" !!!

Pen N Popper

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 08:42:28 pm »
((320 bandits to go! A pair of the naughty halfling lasses cut his hamstrings earlier, then his throat. The bandits are really a nicely designed battle. Much more exciting than giants.

Pen N Popper

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 04:47:31 pm »
The half-giant seems reluctant to enter the bandits' village for some reason.

((OOC Went there too often and my solo tactics of taking on only a few at a time were a no-no. I agree with both and no matter my own rationale it is the server rules. So! Don't look for Dubbel at the Crossroads.

Pen N Popper

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 07:52:26 pm »
((OOC
P.S. I did have a lot of fun with those of you that joined me there! Thanks for partaking in the slaughter.