The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: In search of Emeralds  (Read 522 times)

davidhoff

In search of Emeralds
« on: December 17, 2015, 03:29:12 pm »
Ry and Corky wait at Mirtrix for back-up and support.//gona try a run for emeralds with Ryubi and Corky; might be slow going but gona try.  Anyone welcome; meet at Mirtrix at 6pm edt.

The following users thanked this post: Acacea, willhoff

Serissa

Fern will be there.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 04:13:02 pm »

Fern will be there.

cbnicholson

Would love to go, but
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 04:19:25 pm »

Would love to go, but probably won't be home from shopping in time.  I'll check in when I get back.  Hmm  Daniel or Charlie..decisions, decisions..

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

willhoff

*A few roughled gnomes, a
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 02:12:01 am »

*A few roughled gnomes, a brawny brute of a  human and a usually charming knight in blood soaked gold plate emerge at Hilm with a look of relieved victory on their faces.*

//Thanks to all who showed up!  Had a great time and fun rp as usual.  Daniel, Oly, Fern, Corky and Ry.

davidhoff

//might try again later
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 09:46:30 pm »

//might try again later tonight...thinking around 11ish edt.  Just throw'n it out there kinda short notice to see if we might have some company...

davidhoff

Bar Wench: "I don't know what
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 11:33:51 am »

Bar Wench: "I don't know what they were talking about, just yelling and grand standing....let me get back to work!"

Bartender: "I'll bet it was about a lost treasure trove or a pile of gold and they lost the map or..."

Bar Wench: "I'll be back, three more Forest Fog Pilsners for them three"

*The bar wench was trying her best to recount to the curious bartender what the three small figures were so adamently discussing at the back table of the Bulls Eye*

Bar Wench: "Ok, this is all I heard, something about a Bone Yard Smack Down and one of the others replying that at least he didn't get Scared to death before he could lift his bow....then the other was laughing and the first two looked at him and said something about a lil baby scratch from the Emerald Golem being his end.

Bartender: "Find out what they were after...."

//Quent, Ryubi and Corky...pretty good we made it to the gem hall, but by that time we were so tired..goiing was slow...kinda glad we had a quick ride home...we'll getem next time

anything