The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Into the undercity  (Read 778 times)

Spike

Into the undercity
« on: January 24, 2013, 10:39:52 am »
Word is sent out to familiar names and acquaintances that the shadowy mercenary named 'Jay' is looking to organize an expedition into the foreboding depths of Leringard undercity. Promises of uncovered truths are made, but only to those deemed worthy. Those who wish to answer the call should make their way to the Leringard Arms Inn and Tavern, and await further word.

//Hey folks, hoping to organize a trip down the undercity for some bashyness and RP (more to be explained if it happens). Thinking that Sunday would be best, around 8pm GMT, though I'm happy to change it depending on interest. All are welcome though someone with thief skills is needed to get past the first door.

The following users thanked this post: Dremora

Alatriel

Re: Into the undercity
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 10:42:56 am »
//Kala (Cal'tana) might be able to go.  she's still low level, but I'll bring a bunch of potions and hope I don't get gacked.

geloooo

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 10:46:09 am »
A small spider is seen perched on a cobweb at a dark patch on the ceiling. It remains content to sit there for hours on end.

RollinsCat

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 11:18:40 am »
I'll put Ty as a maybe.

Dremora

A letter finds it way into
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 03:40:14 pm »

A letter finds it way into Jay's position, delivered from a shadowy runner with the stature of an elf..

"If you are reading this, then know that word has reached me of your expedition and know that one of my apprentices has shown an interest in joining it. The following is a few details you should know before you waste your time, just in case you have never attempted this before and get my student killed. The passage into the Undercity lies behind a section of wall in the sewers, sense the flow of the Al'noth and use your wits to detect the flaw in the vision and you will find your way beneath. Once there you will find it inhabited with mercenaries of moderate competence, and a large number of them. Bring some adept with locks and I also suggest they know how to disable traps, the first door is not the only locked path you will come across. I will leave what lurks below for you to discover for yourself, I am sure it will be most entertaining for someone of your disposition. I will say this: What the eyes promise is not as fulfilling as one might think, at least not for you."

The runner slips off the moment the letter is placed either into Jay's hand or where he currently resides.

Chazzler

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 12:43:24 pm »
//I'll put Deekin as a maybe.

jadewillow

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 09:00:00 pm »
// Tane as a maybe. Thanks for organizing!

Spike

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 08:35:12 am »
//Calendar link up: http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=18331&day=2013-1-27&c=2

//Looks like it was a no show, I might try and reschedule if there's still interest.

anything