The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Meanwhile, over in Taur'en...  (Read 6485 times)

miltonyorkcastle

Jenna's study is interupted
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2017, 11:42:31 pm »

Jenna's study is interupted by Armand's spell, as she realizes it is Moraken's Dysjunction he has used on the magical effect. The mages are all quick to realize, however, that even an abjuration as powerful as Moraken's Dysjunction won't completely dispel the magic from permanent magical effects in an area. The magic is simply supressed for short time, likely 15-20 minutes.

And with that, the magical barrier disappears, allowing passage deeper into the earth.

ShiffDrgnhrt

Tyrra quickly asks the
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2017, 07:53:39 am »

Tyrra quickly asks the soldiers for volunteers to venture deeper.  "If the beholder is behind this, we may well run into him.  Either way, this only leads further into the Deep.  There is a Dark Elf city down here as well.  So there is no telling exactly what we will encounter, but it definitely won't be friendly."

ShiffDrgnhrt

Tyrra quickly asks the
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2017, 07:53:45 am »

Tyrra quickly asks the soldiers for volunteers to venture deeper.  "If the beholder is behind this, we may well run into him.  Either way, this only leads further into the Deep.  There is a Dark Elf city down here as well.  So there is no telling exactly what we will encounter, but it definitely won't be friendly."

Lance Stargazer

*Armand drops to his knees
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2017, 11:25:33 am »

*Armand drops to his knees for a moment with a small groan, laying one hand on the ground to keep his balance, as the power of the scroll crosses from his body as a channel, the moment last for just few seconds, he looks up, a hint of hunger or ambition glint on his eyes, yet it last for a moment, he slowly starts to stand up, his next reaction is to look where the page of the formulae was, sighing a bit* 

- Well, it is interesting indeed, so much energy and just to be turned off momentarly, it appears that the magical circuitry of the contraption finds a way to bypass in itself, so returning to the existance within few minutes, this is indeed a state of the art pattern *he says unable to hide his admitation* 

*Maybe without even realizing the gnuman is seen walking thru the now accesible space, he does some small gestures with one hand,a simple incantation* to help him to discenrn magical patterns easily* 

*He stops in the middle of a step, turning around for a moment just to say *  - This will be open for about 20 minutes so, if plan to come now its the time. .. Money is the fruit *he says as if that had any sense at all, while continuing forward *

// *Detect magic

Chuckles_McChuck

"Less friendleh then gnolls
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2017, 07:38:01 pm »

"Less friendleh then gnolls Hyi'm sure.  Should beh han hinterestin learnin hexperience."

Lia presses forward, making sure to stay in close proximity to Tyrra.

miltonyorkcastle

/// I'm thinking of running
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2017, 04:51:44 pm »

/// I'm thinking of running this next part of the adventure IG, during one of my Layo Dayz Saturdays. I'm looking at my best option for a Saturday in April and May, but they should be up on the Calendar soon. ///

miltonyorkcastle

//// I'm looking at either
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2017, 11:38:26 am »

//// I'm looking at either March 25th or April 15 as my next Layo Dayz. Any preference toward one of those dates? ////

ShiffDrgnhrt

//March 25 because I won't be
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2017, 02:11:21 pm »

//March 25 because I won't be near the internet on April 15

Chuckles_McChuck

//March 25th is perfect.  Any
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2017, 07:53:44 pm »

//March 25th is perfect.  Any time after the first week in April is up in the air until I get comfirmation on some career things.

ShiffDrgnhrt

//Actually, March 25 may not
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2017, 08:02:28 pm »

//Actually, March 25 may not be good for me, depending on when we'd start.  I have a family dinner that night for my mother's birthday, so it depends on when and if I get back to my computer on time.

miltonyorkcastle

Well, I'll be on pretty much
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2017, 04:30:31 pm »

Well, I'll be on pretty much all day (like, from the early afternoon until midnight-ish), so we may find a time yet/people may come and go.

Because it looks like the 25th will be the next Layo Dayz after all.

Iconoclastic

March 25 I'll be away from
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2017, 10:47:56 pm »

March 25 I'll be away from home for the day, unable to play (or at least not until quite late eastern time.. 10 or 11 ish) so its not a good day for me.  The friday evening before (the 24th) would be fine for me if that worked for people?

miltonyorkcastle

//// What days this month are
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2017, 07:26:25 pm »

//// What days this month are we looking at being a good time to go exploring in the Deep? ////

ShiffDrgnhrt

//Not this weekend, or next,
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2017, 08:57:07 pm »

//Not this weekend, or next, but otherwise I'm able.  But I need some serious help getting my NWN to work right

Chuckles_McChuck

//With a bit of notice I'm
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2017, 10:35:57 pm »

//With a bit of notice I'm good every day this month as far as I know (Easter weekend will be a tad difficult, but not impossible as long as I have notice), Weekdays I will only be able to start after 5pm PST.  Weekends are good all day.//

Lance Stargazer

// Weekdays after 6 pm CDT
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2017, 11:21:51 pm »

// Weekdays after 6 pm CDT would make it good. Saturday depends on the day, Sunday the same mate.   But same with enough time i can make arrangements.  

miltonyorkcastle

//// What about some time May
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2017, 12:27:19 pm »

//// What about some time May 13th?

Lance Stargazer

That day seems doable as long
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2017, 11:51:50 am »

That day seems doable as long as its not very late, I usually get out of home about 7-8 pm CDT on Saturdays, but if we aim to maybe 2-3 pm Central time seems doable.  

Chuckles_McChuck

//at this time the day is too
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2017, 07:20:50 pm »

//at this time the day is too far ahead for me to say if I can make it or not.  There are a lot of uncertaintees right now for that month in general for me.

Lance Stargazer

//  May 13th is tomorrow,  We
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2017, 06:15:43 pm »

//  May 13th is tomorrow,  We up to do this?  TK?