The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Missing Toranite  (Read 1665 times)

gilshem ironstone

Kalberen sends out a message
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2014, 09:55:12 am »

Kalberen sends out a message to all those that have been involved in this search to meet at the Stormcrest Shack to try and determine where best to look for the treasure.  Please send a confirmation there that you can attend.

-Sincerely,

Kalberen Starseeker

///I am thinking about doing an expedition on Thursday around 7pm GMT.  Let me know who can attend!

Brutus_Clawfoot

Borris half marches in to the
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 01:03:57 pm »

Borris half marches in to the estabolishment. 

"Um look'n tuh mount uh party!" He barks, then, trips on his own untied bootlace, launches himself in a flailing trajectory, takes out a few empty tables and chairs along the way, grunts, smashes roundly in to the book case, causing a few items on the shelf to bounce quickly in to a random animation, some of which land on his head,  one of which happens to be the map.

Along the way his bag becomes temporarily airborne. It's trajectory is a lopsided spin, quickly causing it to empty it's contents entirely. Items scatter everywhere. Among them is a bottle of milk. It's flight pitches it well in the direction of a drunken patron who is slumped in a corner in a half catatonic state. Upon impact, the bottle renders the drunk further in to catatonia and coates him in the a white liquid.

Nearby, through a hole in the floorboards, moments after Borris's complete landing, mouse squeakes of rejoice are heard.

Milk will be on the menu tonight!

//Been a little hog tied at work latley but but I'm beginning to break free a bit and I definitly want to make a run for this thing.

Sadly, I'm only good for Mondays ALL HOURS and Tuesdays ALL HOURS

(For what its worth I'm arrangeing a rare Sunday off on the 23rd So I will be available ALL HOURS then but that is quite a ways away from now, and I certainly don't expect everyone to wait for me. I want everyone to have a great time with or without me.)//

Aphel

A warrior wearing a
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2014, 04:34:32 pm »

A warrior wearing a sun-bleached, blue cloak, reads the message and nods once.

//Works for me. At all times, so if you want to run it on a different day, go ahead.

mixafix

Brualot gathers information
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 11:41:28 am »

Brualot gathers information as he travels about his investigations and he receives word from his contacts - the searchers are out there, clues are in place, the game it appears, is still afoot!

mixafix

//for clarity  - this one is
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2014, 10:22:12 am »

//for clarity  - this one is still ongoing after the reset.

gilshem ironstone

Kalberen Starseeker puts out
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2014, 10:39:42 am »

Kalberen Starseeker puts out another call for adventurers to meet, this time in Willow's Weep.  The rumor goes that he wishes to travel somewhere dangerous, but further questioning is met only with furtive glances and cursory farewells.

//Saturday, 8pm ET.  See event on Calendar

gilshem ironstone

//Can't make it until
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2014, 06:59:51 pm »

//Can't make it until 8:30-8:45 ET. See people then!

mixafix

Brualot paced somewhat
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 10:53:17 am »

Brualot paced somewhat uncharacteristically reticent to take action. He suddenly spun around and sat down at his desk and scribed, decision made. Once completed he sent his writing to the Leringard Arms where it was posted alongside his other clues in the mysterious case of the missing Toranite.

When I first found the Toranite treasure map I found a few traces of sand in the original scroll case, that fine type of sand often sought by crafters. I did not want to make much of such a find. However as time goes by it seems wise to mention it. Though how long it has been in the scroll case one cannot take for granted.

gilshem ironstone

Kal pores over the note while
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 03:53:33 pm »

Kal pores over the note while stopping through at the Arms.  He then walks over to the proprietor, the Blue Mercenary and they speak at length for quite a while, even looking over a map brought by Lily.  Once they have concluded, Kalberen leaves a note for anyone at the Inn to see:

Brave Adventurers,

I will be travelling to the far reaches of Belinara on an exedition of great importance.  If you have a mind for glory and plunder, then please join me in Fort Miritrix at the next full moon.

Kalberen Starseeker

///7pm GMT in Fort Miritrix for anyone interested in getting in to some serious danger.

anything