The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Griff goes to Huangjin  (Read 471 times)

davidhoff

Griff goes to Huangjin
« on: October 25, 2010, 02:10:02 am »
*Griff Silversand is seen making his way to the Toranite temple in Huangjin.  He introduces himself and then asks to be seen by the "Learning and Lore".  If he is given audience, then he will show them a broken sword that he and some fellow comrades found while visiting the Moss Crypt in Dalanthar.*

*He will go on to explain more about this finding to the *coughs* best of his recollection:  That it appears to be of Corathite makings; Griff and his group were in the Moss Crypt looking for a certain amulet that a Bard had told them about; they found no amulet, but did find this sword; they also found a parchment that explained that the amulet was used to make the broken sword and the the sword was incomplete without a further component, a claw; apparently the amulet was supposed to be a gift from a necromancer to his wife; this necromancer was also seeking to become or had become a Lich.*

*Griff will leave the broken sword for them to research further if they desire and gives them the names of his comrades if they want to get more information from them.  He explains to leave message with the temple of Vorax if they need to get in touch with him.*

//this is a post-quest write up after Mixafix's "letters of love" quest.  Not sure if this is what Mixafix wanted me to do, but I'll PM him and let him know.

The following users thanked this post: xsweetpeaxs

xsweetpeaxs

Re: Griff goes to Huangjin
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 02:47:36 am »
Before making his way to the Toranite temple in Huangjin, Griff was seen being scolded by Kylie.

"You're going into that temple?" *glares at him for a bit*

"Well, I do support your decision on getting the broken sword examined; even though your judgment on the temple is repugnant to me, whatever it takes to remove evil. That bard looked shady. I don't trust him at all."

*she handed him some beer bread and waved him off*

"Have a safe journey Griffy!"

mixafix

Re: Griff goes to Huangjin
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 04:51:07 am »
The meeting at the temple is not made public however a spokesman took time to state that there was no danger to the public, and that extra slayer patrols would operate in the area of the find. The finding of the relic was a good example of how Corathite plots could be foiled by vigilant citizens.