The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Moraken's quest  (Read 355 times)

mixafix

Moraken's quest
« on: January 23, 2010, 09:03:39 am »
Rumour has it Moraken is offering a reward for any cakes belonging to a creature of the Pits that has his uses to Moraken. It appears his imps have hidden a number of his cakes around layonara's darkest places. To spice things up Moraken has offered an additional reward for the three largest totals returned by any one group/player

//These may be found in game as long as server is up - there is no more than one in any dungeon.  Results to GM or/and stories to this thread thanks.

The following users thanked this post: Kenderfriend

Dezza

Re: Moraken's quest
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 04:28:00 am »
Leisa makes her way into Morakens tower and places carefully on a table by the great man five cakes and meticulously accounts for each one.

Dungeon of the Eye ~ Tyra (Dragonheart), Mouse (Bella Rouge), Richard Watchman, Tara Kreegan, Ar'dreth Krit'zirgoz and myself found the box but nothing inside.

Arindors Demise ~ The same crew discovered one there.

Silkwood Spider Cave ~ Same crew less Tara found one there.

Bear Island Temple ~ I discovered one there

Bracken Water Cave ~ I discovered one there with Tara Kreegan

Ceasin Hills Minotaur Cave ~ Tara Kreegan, Torroc, Elesensar, Wimwicket Rugratchet, Keppli Quickhands, Ugraine Ursus, Leon and myself.

LordCove

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 05:51:15 am »
Found by

O'Tagors Cave - 1 cake
Dungeon of the Eye - 1 cake

Zoogmunch

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 07:54:30 am »
Rockhead Howling Wolf grins mischieviously and hands in a large box of what appear to be fairy cakes, heavy on the icing and with large rather crudely cut cherries on each of them. One or two appear to have teeth marks on them .

" here be 12 cakes from the dark places" he says assuming the large oven in the Scamps Mug is a dark place.

"what do i win then?"

mixafix

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 07:57:42 am »
Moraken deliberates between a small cantrip to see off the imposter or wonders - should it be something from the bumper book of spells!:D

ystrday

Moraken's quest
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 08:39:46 am »
Iellwen sends word she found

1 cake in Shara's hide out
1 cake found in the Wind Cave
1 cake found in the Cave of Stinging
1 cake found in the Natural Cavern
1 cake found in Natural Cave
1 cake found in Hidden Monk Cave
1 cake found in Cave of the Snake
1 cake found in the Temple Ruins
1 cake found in Mosscrypt
1 cake found in Goblin House Cave
1 cake found in Lutpog-Deep Orc Cave
1 cake found in Ruines of Madness

1 cake found in Smugglers Hide Out with Leon
1 cake found in Swamp of Sorrows Cave with Leon

1 cake in Skull Crushers Cave with Trouble Tempest

Lareth

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 09:40:33 am »
**Alassir sends a note to Moraken**

I found 3 cakes so far

1 in the Krandor Crypts
1 in the Broken Halls
1 in the Forest Giant cave on Dregar

~Alassir Vil'Drazzic~

Hellblazer

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 12:21:21 pm »
Feh comes up to Moraken

Well me and Talia found one in the troll cave in the Battlehelm moors. And an other down in the deep. On the altar to err I guess a vampire god or something. Talia, Vrebel, Tralek, Iradril, Hanta, Gormungard, Enzo, and T'orroc. Was with me for the one in the deep

Alatriel

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 02:40:36 pm »
Bella and Richard... and some others (see me for the list if needed) found a cake in the goblin caves on Krashin.

Ravemore

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 04:01:52 pm »
Stygian and Gimli found a cake in the Haven Mines.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 07:54:07 pm »
Quote from: Alatriel
Bella and Richard... and some others (see me for the list if needed) found a cake in the goblin caves on Krashin.

For transparency's sake, the complete list of characters in that group, at that time and place, included:

Benjamin Poetr
Lana Poetr
 Hedessa Tanario
Bella Rouge
Alazira
Richard Watchman
Elohanna
Amgine Lanif

This way no one needs to PM anyone, it's all just here.

mixafix

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 04:52:07 am »
Well so far so good - there are still more out there than declared found - so plenty of opportunity still for the aspiring dungeon trawler. As to the actual number - there is a clue in the name of the cakes. (should you have found one)

Hellblazer

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 09:48:56 pm »
// err apparently Feh have a cake of something - red. I'm guessing that is from the red light? So that would make three he found, Talia told me she had a forth.

Ravemore

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 09:52:35 pm »
//Just curious, when are we going to be able to redeem these cakes? :) Gim and I have two....

mixafix

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 03:33:15 am »
Okay the server was reset a bit back and the game finished ..I will post something for certain but hope to redeem cakes next Sunday/tuesday times/date still to be confirmed

mixafix

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 05:19:16 pm »
Moraken will be collecting cakes on Friday. starting 10 am GMT...then 2pm....then around 10 pm GMT hopefully..otherwise .if you see any of my PCs or GMs let me know, and then on into the weekend if we fail on Friday.

Ravemore

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 11:21:36 pm »
Hey Mix... Gimli Stonecutter and I still have two of Moraken's cakes...are you going to be around this weekend?