The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A letter to the Aragenite church  (Read 228 times)

Lance Stargazer

A letter to the Aragenite church
« on: June 11, 2009, 11:33:29 am »
*A letter arrived to the Aragenite Temple in Bydell Castle, the image of a golden claw holding a bastardsword in a seal to keep the fold closed*

Honored Masters of Knowledge:

I Aesthir Stargazer, Protector of the Allseeing, sent you this letter in search of your help, we as Rofirenites understand that knowledge is a great advantage, and recognize the importance of the role you have played in building a strong and society with the generosity you share the knowledge to whom needs it.

That is why on this very day of need, I request the help of your mercies, In the past days, I have been in contact with some situations that may put in danger the free lands of Layonara, Its not a threat by now, but something that might be investigated to be sure.

Whit no more to say I request you, If you have in your hands Information regarding someone known as The Slavemaster, as I said the importance of this information is regarding The safety of the lands, and your help would be sincerly apreciated.

Thank you for giving time to look at this request.

Yours In the Glory of the Mighty Gold

Aesthir Stargazer, Protector.

This is a regarding to:
http://forums.layonara.com/rofirein/227562-letter-rofirein-autorithies.html

The following users thanked this post: geloooo

mixafix

Re: A letter to the Aragenite church
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 12:01:12 pm »
Dear protector Stargazer,

thank you for your recent enquiry.

Your information is important to us.

In regards your enquiry this would not appear to be any known formal title and it is not known as a nickname on our files.

We will file your information for public perusal.

Should you find any further information in this matter please do not hesitate to contact us again.

yours in knowledge

Librarian Letironious

anything