The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Bounty issued! Gork  (Read 312 times)

Dezza

Bounty issued! Gork
« on: July 15, 2009, 05:07:21 am »
The Sand Sea Synod of Sedera have just announced a Bounty to be placed on the head of Gork. The Bounty can be claimed with him either dead or alive.

25,000 True is offered for his delivery to Audiria upon the Jnaar Itenu Ravorinin's pleasure.

*What follows is an extremely careful and specific description of the half orc.*

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Bounty issued! Gork
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 11:05:40 am »
Shiff reads the notice in passing

"Why does this person seem familiar..."

lonnarin

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 11:50:13 am »
*Farros laughs hysterically and jots down below a notice in Hempstead*

"No thank you, I rather enjoy my head firmly attached to my neck as it is.  25,000 you say?  He might just take that mere pittance as a personal insult!  Try 1,000,000 true, a mithal war-axe, a 2-week beachside vacation with Alantha, a life-time supply of Dwarf's Head ale and Lordship and maybe I'll get you a toenail. "

superdoofus

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 12:49:51 pm »
*Reads what the previous people have said*
Ehhh.  Maybe.  If I do I'll take it with a grain Of salt.
*Castor laughs and walks away*
Castor~~~~~~~~

superdoofus

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 12:53:32 pm »
*Castor Come Back*
You may have a bounty hunter.  Got any sleep arrows err somethin.  I'd rather leave em to the church.
Castor~~~~~~

Makashi

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 01:35:12 pm »
**frowns as he comes across this notice, noting the one name that has responded so far*

Will pay twice that for anyone whos bring in people that trying to hunt G'ork. Preferably alives. No coins for corpses.

5,000 for any information that G'ork think good.

Finally, peoples that still after G'ork, what yous trying to get G'ork for anyway? What crime been comitted? Or yous just trying to make small amount of true for whole load of trouble?

G'ork

*leaves in his usual, subtle manner*

twidget658

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 04:38:14 pm »
*As Ami reads over the warrants, she shakes a finger at it*

That G'ork, I swear. He gets in so much trouble. I'm going to have to teach him how to avoid it.

Drizzlin

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 04:46:22 pm »
*Daralith smirks as he reads the latest witch hunt*

Such fools. Why give warning to your victims? I really should get to know this G'ork better.

Xaltotun

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 04:15:42 am »
*Duchess smiles as she reads the notice, then laughs as thinks of the likelihood of it actually happening.*

Ah knew ah liked 'at G'ork lad. Wi' his sense o' humour, he'll prolly take oot a bounty oan 'at Sand Sea Synod fella.

*She walks off and into the shadows, still laughing to herself.*

cbnicholson

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 11:31:36 pm »
Benjamin reads the notice and hides a smirk, "Hafta charge that fella double fer goods now I guess," he mutters and goes on his way.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Alatriel

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 12:14:30 am »
*Alatriel reads the sign*

Pfft... nobody ever listens to me... he's just a stupid bully. *rolls her eyes and walks away, fading into the crowd*

twidget658

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 02:51:59 am »
*A note written with red ink in an elegent hand is sent to the Sand Sea Synod of Sedera and the Audiria's authorities.*

Dear Sirs, Sir, Ma'am, Ma'ams and any combination of such,

I am inquiring to what the charges are against this G'ork fellow. Are their any certain precautions I should take when confronting?  Additionally, may I meet Jnaar Itenu Ravorinin in person to discuss the collection of this half-orc.

Please send reply to the Temple of Ilsare.

*not signed*

Dezza

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 05:45:52 am »
*As the letter failed to carry any signatures or sender details the authorities calmly dispose of it.*

twidget658

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2009, 12:00:05 pm »
*After a while with no response, she assumes that this is just another ploy against G'ork so the crooked can remain crooked.*

Dezza

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 03:19:28 am »
*The original notice is updated and causes quite a stir on the streets.*

The Sand Sea Synod of Sedera have just announced a Bounty to be increased on the head of Gork. The Bounty can be claimed with him either dead or alive.

50,000 True is offered for his delivery to Audiria upon the Jnaar Itenu Ravorinin's pleasure.

*Word also has it that the Sand Sea Synod has petitioned Succession to be able to send two elite military units across the border into Boulder to aid in the search of the notorious criminal.*