The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Prunills'a Harvest Day - 15th Seplar  (Read 348 times)

twidget658

Prunills'a Harvest Day - 15th Seplar
« on: July 19, 2009, 09:31:35 pm »
[SIZE=18]*The people that travel through Castle Mast notices that the halflings are preparing for a great celebration. The crops are full, the empty baskets are staged, the smell of foods and pies float on the breeze. Kitchen equipment has been brought in from the docks in Lor.*[/SIZE]

//Disclaimer: I realize that the time IG does not match the scheduled quest time. That would be a nightmare to try to schedule and setup. Please just roll with it. ;)

Calendar Event

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, Hellblazer, Link092

twidget658

Re: Prunills'a Harvest Day - 15th Seplar
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 07:17:22 pm »
*Halflings start migrating to Castle Mast to help prepare for the ceremony.*

*Equipment is being staged and signs erected.*

twidget658

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 02:07:49 am »
//I had to adjust the time for the event due to be operational committments. Anyone that has signed up for the event will have to sign up again.

twidget658

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 02:03:46 pm »
*There is much rejoicing as farmers work their field bringing in their crops. Some are singing songs of praise to the Lady of the Harvest, others are taking moments of silence before they take their sickles to the stalks. Women are cooking feasts in the celebration of the great harvest. They can be heard through the windows asking Prunilla for aid in their recipe measurements and praising her for the beautiful food when it is drawn from the ovens and fires.*

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 09:46:04 pm »
*Annie stuffs herself with ale and pie, sleeping peacefully the night after, dreaming fondly of cherry, apple, rhubarb, blueberry and blackberry slices dancing above her head*

//This quest was so much fun!  Thanks for throwing the 1st ever deity-day.  You really outdid yourself this time!

Link092

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 02:01:44 am »
*Richie arrives to Hlint covered in just as much dirt and dust as he is in pie from the festivals in Mask*

// indeed! was fun, though I was really... REALLLY late... :/

Nehetsrev

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 09:36:24 am »
Quote from: lonnarin
*Annie stuffs herself with ale and pie, sleeping peacefully the night after, dreaming fondly of cherry, apple, rhubarb, blueberry and blackberry slices dancing above her head*

//This quest was so much fun! Thanks for throwing the 1st ever deity-day. You really outdid yourself this time!

Hey, I resent that!  Back when I was still playing Dradnats Lausu I tried hosting The Night of Flesh and Magic in Spellgard a couple times.  Sadly there was very little in the way of characters who attended.

*grumbles*  first ever....yeah, right...

:)

anything