The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Summit  (Read 526 times)

Ravemore

The Summit
« on: April 26, 2014, 02:29:55 pm »
Stygian pulled up an old stump in the small clearing near the abandoned bandit camp and arranged it close to the fire. He had sent some follow-up messages to those brave enough to respond to his first missive, and hopefully some of them would soon show up to discuss the future… possibilities.He breathed in a deep breath, savoring the faint smell that reached his nostrils… the scent of death. Obviously the old camp had not been abandoned for as long as he thought. He muttered a low and terrible incantation, weaving the Al’Noth, and interlacing entreaties to the Dark One. A low keening scream emanated from the ground and the translucent form of the spirit he dragged before him wavered in the feeble light of the small camp fire.“Go and watch. Warn me when others approach.” The spirit faded from sight to do the bidding of its new master.

The following users thanked this post: Teo

Teo

*a cloaked figure, before
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 12:28:01 am »

*a cloaked figure, before hidden by the shadows, emerges* Greetings.

Ravemore

Several moments before the
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 01:00:45 pm »

Several moments before the hooded figure stepped into the light of his camp fire, an ephemeral shape floated by Stygian and whispered “One approaches master.” Stygian smiled under his dark hood, wondering what possibilities the newcomer would present. As the figure approached and greeted him, Stygian wordlessly gestured to a stump near the fire.

//Teo, I’m going to try to be online tonight around 5PM PST with Stygian. If that will not work for you, let me know and we can explore other times.

Teo

*At the next full moon, Kel
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 11:08:24 pm »

*At the next full moon, Kel returns to the meeting place with a small box tucked beneath his cloak*

gilshem ironstone

From the darkness of some
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 10:04:34 am »

From the darkness of some nearby trees and low snuff is heard, then a deep gravelly voice speaks,

"Shadow, we return.  The place of meeting.  It finds us well."

A tall figure steps out in to the clearing, a large sword strapped to his back and red-stained plate armor catches the firelight.

anything