The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Raffle List  (Read 399 times)

minerva

Raffle List
« on: June 22, 2008, 11:27:51 am »
*Tacked up outside of the Foundation Guild Hall is a list of Ticket Holders and their Items**

The Kayana Memorial Foundation wishes to once again thank all those that participated in this event and congratulates all the ticket holders.
 Those unable to attend the gala drawing that did not have friends and family receive thier prizes, a Foundation member can be contacted to make delivery arrangements.

Thank you every one for the 100 new homes that will be built with the proceeds from this raffle.

[table=head;sort=1a,2,3] [SIZE=13]Ticket Holder[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Item 1[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Item 2[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Item 3[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Received[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Abiorn Rukrym [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Emerald[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Cobalt Chain Mail[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Greater Rogue Armor[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Part[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Acacea[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Wrap + 10 Cure Serious[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Hood of Shadows[/SIZE]| | [SIZE=13]No[/SIZE]|[/B][/COLOR]
 [SIZE=13]Aerimor [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Greater Spell Mantle[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Diamond Bull Ring[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Unit Flag of Might[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Alantha [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Horrid Wilting[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Queen Silk Armor[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Lesser Flight of Fancy[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Alatriel [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Healing Embrace[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Adamantium Clothing[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Silver Jewelry/Mischief Gloves[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Angela Swann [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Silver Slippers[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exc Fire Opal in Silver[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Mahogany Short Bow[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Ardelis Rukrum [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Weapon Enhancement III[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Greater Mage Armor[/SIZE]| | [SIZE=13]No[/SIZE]|[/B][/COLOR]
 [SIZE=13]Argali [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Johan's Crafted Cloak[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exc Ruby in Silver[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Gnomish Lens and Cloak[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Arkolio de'Averlain [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Cobalt Reinforced Clothing[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Greater Planar Binding[/SIZE]| | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Beli Stonewill [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Ascenders March Boots[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Dire Bear Gloves[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Gloves of the Tiger/Cloak of Reisistance I[/SIZE]| Yes|
 [SIZE=13]Brian[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Adamantium Half Plate[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Chakar A. El'Muhahir [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]House[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exc Gloves of Fury[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Malar Bag[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Chaynce [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Platinium Full Plate[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Dan Hardhammer [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Queen Dark Armor[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Adamatium Chain Armor[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Dark Padded Armor[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]No[/SIZE]|[/COLOR]
 [SIZE=13]Dorax Windsmith [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yew Long Bow[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yew Short Bow[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Panther Armor[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Emie [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Mithril Longsword[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exc Cat's Ring II[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exc Fox Amulet I[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Fenrir [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Weapon II Enhance and Ada Katana[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Unit Flag of Battle[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Stag Cloak[/SIZE]| Yes[/COLOR]|[/COLOR]
 [SIZE=13]Ferrit Pandorn [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Dorand's Brace[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Barkskin Amulet[/SIZE]| | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Galathea [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Adamantium Full Plate[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Balduran's Armor[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Cobalt Full Plate[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Gladyus [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Boots of Hardiness/Cloak of Protection[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Grenna Rockbasher [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Boots of the Militia[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]No[/SIZE]|[/B][/COLOR]
 [SIZE=13]Iradil Arkenrahel [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Incindiary Cloud[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Set of Resistance I[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Selian's Love[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Jacchri [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]10 Heal potions[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exceptional Bull II Ring[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Mahogany Tower Shield[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Jacrum Shieldbreaker [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Equalizer[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Jaelle Thornwood [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Mage Armor[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Snow Eagle's Grace Amulet[/SIZE]| | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Jake Saltpetr [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Silver III Enhancement[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Jin Lun Lee [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Alaamiathelas slippers[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Kizia Addams [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Dire Wolf Leather Armor[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]No[/SIZE]|[/B][/COLOR]
 [SIZE=13]Kyle Pandorn [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Tailsman of the Defender[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Lareth Vathach [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Cape of the North[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exceptional Ring of Cats I[/SIZE]| | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Mirrim Cade [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Alexandrite Jewelry/Fury Gloves[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Muhk [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exc Endurance Ring II[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Swashbuckler Sabre[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Bow of Close Range[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Pallena [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exceptional Belt of Cunning[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Pyyran Rahth [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Adamantium Large Shield/Deaders Doom[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Belt of the Battle Mage[/SIZE]|Blue Shoes and Circlet of the Confident | [SIZE=13]No[/SIZE]|[/B][/COLOR]
 [SIZE=13]Sala Stonehill [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Rogue Leather Armor[/SIZE]| | | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Sallaron Tempest [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Lesser Stag Cloak[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Utility Belt[/SIZE]| | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Shamur [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Krisalis Armor[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Regular Flight of Fancy[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Compound Mahog Short[/SIZE]| Yes|[/COLOR]
 [SIZE=13]Shiff [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Necklace of Shield[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Deadly Static[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Mahogany Quarterstaff[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Starr [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Garb of the Made Man[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Hill Hound Leather[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Enhanced Archers Edge[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Treana Min Poetr [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]FireQuill[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Silver Foil[/SIZE]| | [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Trenton [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Weapon Enhance Cold IV[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Set of 3 Divinity Rings[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Exceptional Amulet of Eagles I[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Veridieth Lightbringer [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Bard Package[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Mahogany LongBow[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Resistance II[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [SIZE=13]Vladirmir Vladistock [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Diamond Ring [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Compound Mahog Longbow[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Belt of acquisition/Glove of the scout[/SIZE]| Yes|[/COLOR]
 [SIZE=13]Volga [/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Adamantium Heater Shield[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Breast Plate /Noisemaker[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Jorel's Sheath[/SIZE]| [SIZE=13]Yes[/SIZE]|
 [/table]

The following users thanked this post: Blackguy, Acacea, Stephen_Zuckerman, LordCove, Script Wrecked

Dorax Windsmith

Re: Raffle List
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 11:38:05 am »
I'd like to give a big thank you to Minerva, Blackguy, and all the others who put on this effort.  It was great!

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 11:40:47 am »
This was a great opportunity for everyone, thank you!

kizia

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 07:19:49 am »
    I would just like to say i'm sorry for not attending what sounded like a good event maybe for the next one (if one should ever happen again) i will be able to make it

Signed Kizia

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 07:59:36 am »
    http://forums.layonara.com/981222-post50.html

Apparently someone missed my items on the list i had left here. I would be greatful if the addy half plate could be exchanged for one of the item I had left on my list.

Pen N Popper

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 09:10:26 am »
    I'm not sure if this is your case or not, but the way that raffle's work is that if you're not present at the drawing they go from your list.  If the items on your list are no longer available, something is chosen from what is left that seems best.

Acacea

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 09:26:53 am »
    Yep. Those items aren't reserved for you, they're just given priority when your number is drawn. A lot of people would have had the same items on their lists, and first draw has first pick, and the first thing from their list would go. If you were drawn 11th and the first two things on your preference list were gone, they'd give you the 3rd thing on your list. If everything is gone, you are given what is deemed next in the value list.

Blackguy

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 09:53:03 am »
    Look here.

Hellblazer

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 08:10:04 am »
    Ok thanks I was told by pm that you did not have my list and therefor went with the value of items. I guess the person misunderstood.

Blackguy

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 08:14:17 am »
    No problem. I did have you list, and I knew that everything on the list you had, was drawn and therefore awarded you the highest item remaining on the list.

If anyone have any questions about prizes and what not, please contact me, instead of sending Pm's internally, this is how misunderstandings start.

Thank you for understanding.

Blackguy

Aerimor

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 10:32:46 am »
    On a purely out of play level: thanks to Minerva, Blackguy and whoever else dedicated serious time to this event.

~D

minerva

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 08:43:53 am »
    // If those who have not received their raffle prizes could contact me by PM to set up a time to pick them up either personally or via a friend please.  Real Life has my time in game very sporatic and this would work better than waiting my chance to see to me logged on.

minerva

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 08:47:11 am »
    // If those who have not received their raffle prizes could contact me by PM to set up a time to pick them up either personally or via a friend please. Real Life has my time in game very sporatic and this would work better than waiting my chance to see to me logged on.  If I have not heard from you by July 12th I will assume you are donating your prize back to the Foundation. (IG, one year will have passes since the event)