The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Report from Fort Wayfare  (Read 331 times)

mixafix

Report from Fort Wayfare
« on: November 01, 2007, 05:58:49 am »
News that some of the goblins recently troubling the mountains and paths around Fort Wayfare have been sighted in the Ire Mountains. Travellers are asked to give due caution following the unfortunate events not so long ago that befell the 16th Skirmish Company from Fort Wayfare at the hands of these Goblins.

mixafix

Re: Report from Fort Wayfare
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 06:53:53 am »
bounty hunters and heroes might need to move fast here for there are reports a group of warriors bearing no insigna or flags of favour, have already been sighted in pursuit.

Varka

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 07:59:45 am »
*varka hears the rumours and begins to gather allies for aid.

mixafix

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 10:43:14 am »
The guard commander at Fort Wayfare commends Varka and reminds him " Just remember that the fighting 16th did not come off all that well in their encounters with the Goblins in recent times, once the Goblin leader escaped with some magical artifacts and on the other occassion most of the 16th went down along with the standard which was later recovered.

As to what merecenaries follow them..*narrows his eyes* I'd be wary there too...we never sent them!"

*smiling again* You will notice a small reward has been offered at the Fort.*

Grid Blader

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 10:48:35 am »
Varkas need a bit of help?  I am all in to help out a friend's.

Varka

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 11:53:43 am »
*nods to Windword and they go to have a look in thr Ire Mountains. 5 days later they return with news to the guard*

We found dose mercs, bu dey were dead. We tracked em dauwn in a doungeon and found out dat dere had been a battle between dose goblins and dem.
Dere was only one track moving from the battle and fudder dauwn. A bloody one. From the foot print we assume it be a goblin and we were rogiht. Cause only after two hours walk we found de goblin dead and a rat feasting upon da corpse.
*varka takes out two things* we found dese on de goblin. Is it something dat dey stole?

Halfwit Genious

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 12:39:18 pm »
*hears the rumors and goes to talk with the Captain having once been the leader of the sixteenth*

If there is any way I can help either you or the dwarf I'd be happy to. Don't hesitate to let me know.

Skywatcher

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 12:43:29 pm »
Clarissa contacts Varka to see what was found on the goblins.  That wouldn't be a staff and a scroll would it.  These items may be related to an ongoing investigation into the lair of the Demi Lich Mechidil.

mixafix

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 12:44:32 pm »
Nods to the once leader of the 16th."Those that fell hopefully are avenged, the matter resolved..as to the Dwarf I cannot say."

anything