The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Rumors around Center  (Read 557 times)

Alatriel

Rumors around Center
« on: February 01, 2014, 07:37:12 pm »
"Did you hear about what happened in Center?""Ach, you're going to have to be more specific than that.""Well, I've heard of strange things before, to be sure, but it's said that one man started to glow purple eyes and the winds picked up all around him with lightning just crackling around him, and another young woman had fiery red hair.  No- really- her hair looked like fire and her eyes were glowing.  I think she might've even set the grass on fire where she walked."The second man groans, "Either I need another drink or I need to stop drinking altogether."The first man chuckles, "Aye, maybe, but I heard she was asking some folks about a human adventurer named Kyle something, and a gnome named Zup.  You ever heard of them?"The second man shakes his head.  "Nope.  But I'm a bit shocked it wasn't a gnome exploding or something."The first man laughs and orders them both another round of ales.

The following users thanked this post: IceDragonDuvessa, miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, geloooo, Brutus_Clawfoot

anything