The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Taverns of the world  (Read 848 times)

mixafix

Taverns of the world
« on: October 17, 2015, 08:55:18 am »
"The Silver Buckle ! a fine place to start. " Arfur concludes as he props himself at the bar and makes ready for a suitable stay. "The sort of place my many talents might be appreciated." He apends a notice behind the bar. Naturally the artwork is of a suitable standard the inks and paper well chosen. He explains to the bar staff "I will make use of the time while I wait for my many business ventures to come good in the fullness of time...at least thats what I think he said....another ale please." The notice reads.In 1454 a drunken quartet was sent to work by an Uncle who did not understand them. These men promptly escaped from endlessly scribing scrolls to the Layonarian Ale-houses. Today - still wanted by the Uncle - they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them... Maybe you can hire the D Team ! /currently Arfur Dumas only will make himself available Sunday evening GMT 10 pm onwards..if he likes your tale you may have his assistance.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, Acacea, cbnicholson, davidhoff, willhoff, RollinsCat

mixafix

There are still those walk
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 11:27:04 am »

There are still those walk the land needing aid in this or that -who am I to deny them!

/Hope to park up in the Wild Surge Inn this Sunday around 10 PM UK time.