The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Arm of the Ram  (Read 280 times)

Spike

The Arm of the Ram
« on: January 17, 2010, 04:05:45 pm »
*A poster begins to appear in the shady corners of the civilised lands, beginning in southern Dregar*

The following users thanked this post: Polak76, Ravemore, geloooo

Spike

Re: The Arm of the Ram
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 01:19:42 pm »
*A note finds itself into your hands*

//OOC: Your character will recieve this if they are of netural/evil alginment, don't follow a deity and have levels in one of the following classes; Rogue, Assassin or Shadowdancer and/or have connections to the criminal underworld. I'm just posting this here as I can't be bothered to pm each person individually :rolleyes: . Anyway pm me if you want to reply.

Polak76

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 07:24:33 pm »
* Alandric hears rumour regarding the 'Arm of the Ram' on his travels through Dregar.  He turns to his comrad, a tall muscular warrior clad in black plate, "It seems the wheels are finally in motion.  Our comrads have been busy.  Finally the forces of death and destruction will be able to rally and equip themselves to alter the balance against the followers of the weaker gods."
His companion nods slightly to acknowledge his words.
"Come then, we have much work to do."
Alandric climbs into the saddle of his black mare and kicks his heels into it's hide, sending it galloping into the gloom with his companion tailing closely behind.

Spike

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 06:46:49 pm »

//Levels 15+ please, you need to be tough for this. Anyone can apply, including those who are already involved with the Ram. Send me a pm, we'll take it from there. This will only stay open for a few days, so hurry if you're interested.

Spike

anything