The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Dragon Isles  (Read 1444 times)

ystrday

The Dragon Isles
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2012, 04:33:34 pm »
*Fleur looks at Nym a moment, shrugging* That was simple enough.

Dremora

Re: The Dragon Isles
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2012, 05:12:19 pm »
"How will we recognise the item you are looking for? I trust a 'caravan' by definition would carry more than one item, or do you expect us to haul an entire wagon or several back here for you to rummage through?"

His tone is dry and cold, but spoken with the typical eloquence that marks him out as an elf if his armor, poise and height did not already suggest it.

Dezza

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2012, 05:54:07 pm »
Leisa moves in from the surrounding foliage and drops to one knee close to where Velen is still sitting on the ground.

"Show us these tracks, we will take it from there. Where do we find you once it is done? Or are you coming with us?" Half asks the last question to Nym standing nearby.

Dremora

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2012, 06:23:16 pm »
Glances at Leisa when she asks that, staring for a moment before looking back at Velen and then following his pointed finger to where the wagon tracks can be seen, taking a moment to note the impressions on the earth from where he is standing.

"If the tracks doubled back on themselves and were headed South to the dock, then we go North; as for you.."

His shadowed gaze turns back upon the man, he then swaps to Leisa once more. Leaving the supposed Velen to answer the question about where he'll wait once Nym reveals his opinion about the man coming along.

"He hired us to hunt down the caravan, so we may as well hunt it down and let him stay safe, a dead contractor cannot pay us. More importantly, is there anything else we should know.. or can we complete this as and how we see fit?"

geloooo

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2012, 08:57:45 am »
The tracks look like a mass of lines starting from where you are, heading further up north into the woods. The man shrugs at your questions.
"There's a chest inside containing something very heavy, but I'm sure your dark knight can manage."
He smiles at Nym'roos mockingly.
"Find it and drag it back. Be very careful though. They say that the chest contains very volatile magic. Good luck!"
With that, he walks off casually towards the docks.

Dremora

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2012, 09:27:00 am »
He watches the man go quietly, not rising to the jibe and once he is far enough away, he turns to Leisa, Fluer and Night.

"Did anyone else feel that niggling urge to kill him every time he opened his mouth, or was it just me?"

geloooo

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2012, 09:56:34 am »
//HOLD. Please standby for in-game updates.

Dremora

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2012, 09:57:05 am »
// the number of views on this thread is insane O.o

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2012, 10:28:45 am »
Before they set out, Night casts a ward to give the party Ultravision which will last for more than half the day.

Dezza

« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2012, 11:40:34 pm »
Quote from: Dremora
He watches the man go quietly, not rising to the jibe and once he is far enough away, he turns to Leisa, Fluer and Night.

"Did anyone else feel that niggling urge to kill him every time he opened his mouth, or was it just me?"

Leisa merely shrugs and starts checking then re-checking her packs before standing.

"He either pays us or he dies, there is no other option. I am ready to move."