The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Gloomwoods Castle  (Read 1426 times)

Lance Stargazer

Re: The Gloomwoods Castle
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2011, 04:34:37 pm »
An extraordinaire idea i must say .

*he raises one finger of the metallic arm * Armand Dawson, Engineer extraordinaire from the clockwork academy... and.. . helper of .. er..  Random... flyer ... on... random.... towns. .  *he trails off*

RollinsCat

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2011, 04:36:31 pm »
Shrugs.  "What flyer?"  Has a glance around the people edging forward as if looking for someone.

geloooo

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2011, 07:00:03 am »
[INDENT][INDENT]The woman sighs and fashions an irritated look. She slowly counts the flyers one by one and tosses them aside.
"Alright, here's the catch. Flyer or no flyer, I don't give a rat's arse. Just find Alistair and bring him back alive."
She points towards the entrance of the castle, her features grave.
"We were supposed to meet you folks but he decided it would be much more dramatic to give the job inside. That dunce."
She rolls her eyes.
"Any questions?"[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2011, 10:55:40 am »
*Armand looks at the woman oddly*  Dramatic?  is this one kind of test or something?  I take that the job is then yet to be earned .. **he nods* And you are here just to pick the flyers then huh?  

Oh well... *he starts to move towards the Castle entrace* Lets hope this man doesn't believe himself an undead ....

*then suddenly stops*  Wait.. This is just another job isn't it?  i hardly believe that the job intended on the flyer was to come here just to be rescued in first intance. .. meaning we'll have another job yet to complete? or is the first job dismissed?  *he looks at her with genuine curiosity*

RollinsCat

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2011, 10:57:46 am »
"You want a scout, I'm in."

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2011, 11:06:25 am »
*Looking at Ty now he nods* Wonderful .. you.. er..  Strange ... human.. in.. darker ... clothes. .. *he shrugs* A scout we need I guess.  Since we are up to save this human life and above all.... his mind.  Its the worst of fates to live believing yourself an undead *he nods thrice fast as if all what he said made sense totally *

*then return the sight to the lady still awaiting for her answers *

Mooneyes

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2011, 03:25:28 pm »
**looks at Ty and Armand who is standing near her** "You're both are right. Ty, your scouting, I think you would be our best bet."  *smiling at them* "I'll not let either of you out of my sight though.  But first....we want the name of the woman. The after that and no more questions...I'm ready to head in."  **takes one hand and rests it upon her katana and one hand ready to hold Amand back if necessary**

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2011, 04:21:52 pm »
*Melody listens on, a bit suspicious at what is transpiring.  She wanders ahead to take a peek still unseen.*

jadewillow

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2011, 06:20:19 pm »
Tane looks at the others putting his hands on his blades ready to go in, but hesitates.

"who you an what you want wit alister"

merlin34baseball

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2011, 02:46:58 pm »
*Maren crosses his arms*

No one has talked Trues yet... Me and Dev don't work for free. We got no problem getting this Alister out but...

*his words trail off as he waits for an answer from the Lady*

geloooo

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2011, 01:33:41 am »
[INDENT][INDENT]She sighs and rolls her eyes.
"The name's Elaine and Alistair is my business associate. He was supposed to give you the details of your job but seeing as how he's in a terrible debacle, I'm forced to take his place. Find him inside the castle and bring him back to me. We'll talk trues and treasure if you succeed. What say you? Do trues and treasure sound good enough?"
[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2011, 01:43:08 am »
*Armand looks at her oddly* Well yes, .. that makes it i guess isn't it. yet this may be another task since it has been odd that someone to put a job to save themselves doesn't sound like a good bussiness at all though

*he takes Lacee's arm and whispers to her*

- We are losing time in order to save him. if any to investiagate what is this all about. -

RollinsCat

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2011, 09:43:18 am »
Shrugs and nods.

geloooo

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2012, 11:34:53 pm »
//HOLD. Please standby for in-game updates.