The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The mighty and great North  (Read 325 times)

Chazzler

The mighty and great North
« on: March 04, 2013, 07:05:20 am »
*Görmungard shares his frosty ales and stories about great battles & riches to be found in the Great Spikes region*"Aye, aye, them ice fiends be tall as the glacial ice itself! Mighty swings can smash even the mithril helmets oi bet, but with good 'nuff a group, it can be done. Before those places there be this harsh climb up to the peak of a smaller mountain, where ye can find the ol'  K'halziras' outpost, it be ruined now, invaded by *spits into the fire, and the most keen eyed could see the flame burns blue.. After that he has another swig from his canteen, and it surely does not smell like water* ... deep elves! Aye, them dark elves, that haunt da Deep, buggas must've dug a tunnel there."*He relays such tales for a while, and then..*"Aye oi wish to go back there, who knows what can be found loike! Who's wi' me?" http://layonara.com/calendar/event/the-mighty-and-great-north

mixafix

Brualot exchanges news with
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 07:29:52 am »

Brualot exchanges news with an ancient bard by the name of Nus, who, apparently somewhat at a loss for recent tales makes mention of the great north and a Dwarven legend by the name of Gormungard and his many exploits in the region.

Brualot remains unconvinced "But does such a legend as he even exist - is such a journey still possible ?.....I tell you what - if you can find such a sorry excuse for a beard I will gladly accompany him to explore this region  in like minded company, why I might be a legend myself by lunchtime! if this all goes well. "