The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Paperboy's Cry  (Read 343 times)

RollinsCat

The Paperboy's Cry
« on: August 30, 2011, 08:36:50 am »
"NEW PAPER, HOT OFF THE SCRIBES, READ ALL ABOUT IT!

"Hey!  Hey!  Got somethin' new here, Guvnor, new paper!  Come have a look eh?  Bards or somethin', an interview the man said!  With ah, Gel-lar-en Windsbreath...bet it's good, if you can read!  Fifty True!  Limited time, the man said, few weeks only, get yours 'fore they're gone!"

[SIZE=10]//on the paperboy in Stormcrest now[/SIZE]

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Chazzler, Pen N Popper

lonnarin

Re: The Paperboy's Cry
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 01:13:50 am »

It's a little short...

RollinsCat

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 07:37:39 am »
//thanks Lonn....I scribed that bloody thing SIX times trying to make it fit...I'll try to fix it today, I don't know what's wrong yet.

RollinsCat

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 06:22:54 pm »
Andrew removes the paper from the boy and all the copies, muttering about shoddy scribing.

//working on a fix.  Paper is temporarily out of service.

lonnarin

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 12:30:14 am »
*Vell'dryn scribes a response*

Hey, in the meantime, can the badly scribed papers be used as vouchers for free drinks at the tavern?  I mean 50 true.  That's a lot of beer money.  AND I'm a contribution author/interviewed person!  So um, let the free drinks commence?

I'll even clean up after myself when I'm done an sober, honest! *critical fail, bluff check, when is Vell EVER sober?*

RollinsCat

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 07:13:15 pm »
"Sorry, no papers - the scribes are protestin' somethin', Guvnor, so I hadda send the paper to Mariner's Hold.  Man there got an inn and a big ol' crate by the door, says you can pick up your interviews there!"

//there are ten papers in a crate in the Silver Buckle.  For the five who already purchased, please help yourselves - honor system here - the rest, fifty True each and I'll refill when they're gone!

RollinsCat

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 11:44:54 am »
//Just a reminder that the interviews are on sale at the Silver Buckle, and those that already spent True on papers may pick up a copy from the chest along the fence.

RollinsCat

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 04:55:46 pm »
ONE WEEK LEFT!  Only one week to get your copy of the interview with Gel'larien Windsbreath!  New interview next week, don't miss a chance to read all about this fine artist - before it's gone!

RollinsCat

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 08:57:24 pm »
"NEW PAPER, HOT OFF THE SCRIBES, READ ALL ABOUT IT!

"Hey! Hey! New interview, Guvnor, brand new! Come have a look eh? A lady this time it is - Katrien Hommel! Fifty True! Limited time, the man said, few weeks only, get yours at the Silver Buckle!"

RollinsCat

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 03:12:06 pm »
"Not much longer for the special Katrien Hommel interview!  Get 'em at the Silver Buckle!"

RollinsCat

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 04:22:17 pm »
"One week left for Katrien Hommel's interview!"

RollinsCat

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 12:24:40 pm »
"Roite, we gave ya a little longer on the last, now here's a new one!  Fresh off the quill, Ragrian the Bard and Nus the Bard!  Come an' get 'em at the Silver Buckle, two of Layonara's most venerable bards in one interview!"

RollinsCat

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 09:52:48 pm »
"NEW!  NEW!  NEW PAPER, HOT OFF THE SCRIBES, COME GET YOURS!

"Hey! Hey! New interview, Guvnor, brand new! Get a copy while ya can! A legend, this one - Lyle Underroot! Fifty True! Limited time only, get yours at the Silver Buckle!"

RollinsCat

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 09:26:02 pm »
"One week left for Lyle Underroot!  Just one week, get yours soon!"

RollinsCat

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2012, 04:45:20 pm »
"Oi!  Look 'ere, NEW interview!  Yeah, old man Everett fin'ly gave one over...some elf, Karn!  Read all 'bout it, lady, guv'ner!  Fifty True per, get yours at the Silver Buckle!

"Hear there's a shindig comin' up there too, who knows what'll happen?  Might win you some True or maybe be famous for it!"

anything