The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Wedding Party - thanks for Pseudonym  (Read 346 times)

Xaltotun

The Wedding Party - thanks for Pseudonym
« on: May 31, 2009, 10:25:39 am »
///OOC so everyone can understand me

This was a brilliant game run by Funnypsuedonym where a group had to clear out some spiders and go to a wedding as honoured guests. We were even offered 200,000 Trues if we came up to scratch (yes, I know what you are thinking. Too good to be true? Well. it turned out that way).

Why I am writing this is that a giant thank you to Pseud is due as what a laugh we all had in this game. I have never laughed so much in-game at the antics and comments from other players and others said they even had tears in their eyes from laughing. Why was it funny? Well after the intro, which in itself caused some laughs, we had to kill a bunch of spiders, then to attend a wedding - but the wedding had some strict codes we had to adhere to as individuals, and our compliance or lack would dictate the money we got.

I see you reading between the lines already: you got it. Some of the PCs played their characters and got it right (as per the instructions); other played their characters and got it wrong (as per the instructions). Oh how we laughed. We had to, sip wine and burp, introduce others and not yourself, always talk in the 3rd person, oh, and the final one - throw wedding cake at the bride and/or groom - but not at their faces.  What a laugh.

Absolutely brilliant Pseud and keep it up. Oh, and the other players without whom this may have been a disaster?  In no particular order...

Victoria  Liberalis, Revone Starr, Liar Muck, Abigail Firesteed, Buddy Tenker, Argali Trueaxe, Oma Limetree and last but not least, Cardin Stormcaller

Featuring Funny pseudonym as the Prince of Meekness

The following users thanked this post: Dezza, HooD!uM, Pseudonym

Masterjack

Re: The Wedding Party - thanks for Pseudonym
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 10:49:23 am »
//Has to be one of my favorite quests of all time for the shear fun and laughter

scifibarbie

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 11:38:17 am »
Gods yes! I was laughing so hard i couldnt breathe a couple of times.

Oh, and Xalt, you  forgot to mention those who played it straight, but their rolls went in just the opposite direction to create complete nuttiness! Go Liar and Abi and Revone with their critical failures at a critical times! :)

Everyone was awesome and did great. Don't feed the cake to argali or she may eat your fingers. ;)

Yay Psued! A rollicking good time was had by all. :D

HooD!uM

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 07:58:43 pm »
Haha yes this was awesome, I woke the whole household up when I burst out in laughter. I think at the end argali was hoping for more critical dex failures so more cake would land on her face!! Good to from everyone there, it was a blast.

anything