The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Undead Hunting  (Read 570 times)

LordCove

Undead Hunting
« on: January 17, 2013, 09:23:15 am »
A doddering druid of Dregar has come to Mistone to recruit help in purging as many havens of the undead as can be found. He offers his skills in protection and healing to all those who come to assist.

First locations will be krandor Crypts and morakens Tomb.

These locations aimed at Levels 8 - 15.

Starting at 8pm GMT and finishing at 10pm GMT at StormCrest Crossroads. ( To match up with other player event starting at that time )

// If there is enough interest, we will continue this every week to hit every undead location in Mistone.. then Dregar... then Belinara.

cbnicholson

Re: Undead Hunting
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 09:39:27 am »
A fighter in golden armor approaches bearing a shield with a gold dragon emblem.  He glances behind himself occasionally to see if a shy gnome lass follows.  When they find the druid, he nudges the gnome and whispers in her ear, "Weren't you looking for a priest of balance, Fern?  Well, there he is, go on, ask him, worse he can say is no." The fighter smiles at the Druid.  I heard your call and willingly offer my sword and prayers to this purge of undead, sir.  I am called Jo."
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Serissa

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 10:03:57 am »
*Fern hides behind Jo's cloak, but peeks out hopefully*

Aphel

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 09:27:27 am »
A tall man in an almost black plate armor approaches the druid upon hearing of his intentions.

The undead blight might worsen the situation that we are already in. A patrol seems to be in order, under these circumstances. I am willing to assist your cause.

Spike

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 01:41:24 pm »
A shadowed figure overhears a rumor of the doddering druid of Dregar and his vendetta against the undead.

And so again the feet of the indigni lead them into the shadows, to bring ruin to 'his' children? They should pray that I do not find them first to see that they join those they would destroy...

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 02:36:00 pm »
*The man in green and dark reading the announcement and slowly goes back walking towards the Krandor area.*

anything