The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Vampires  (Read 140 times)

Hellblazer

Vampires
« on: October 28, 2007, 06:12:59 pm »
*Lex'or enters the Toranite temple of fort Llast, standing tall in his dark trench coat with his Aeridin banner in hand. His face, as always since he has came back, stoic and without emotions. He speaks the same as his face is, emotionless. He speaks to the healers there and hands them a note to be passed to the other clerics and undead slayer of the Toran faith.*

I have heard rumors from a undead slayer of your faith, that Vampires were spotted in the Brech mountains, the desert near hempstead and the swamps near Velh.

The group I was part of decided to investigate the mountains and after inquiring with the Ulgrid king, who had not heard of those rumors, we decided to push forward and check in the cave near there.

On our way, we spotted and killed a dwarven vampire and in the cave we put to rest an other Vampire that was more powerful than the first one.

Both has been dealt with, and will not return.

I urge all undead slayer and cleric of your faith to be vigilant and pursue these tainted souls, to bring them back in peace for their final rest.

anything