The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Want to be a Stormcrest Guide?  (Read 631 times)

Acacea

Want to be a Stormcrest Guide?
« on: December 15, 2014, 04:00:32 pm »
Someone's come back to the Shack, and found it awfully dusty! She's been too long wandering Elsewhere to know what's what in the world, and who is there to be guiding her? And if she's being perfectly honest, she was never a very good guide, just the guide we got... That's not even mentioning the time she fed everyone the wrong berries and left everyone too faint from the squats to carry on to the destination!!

Can you tell north from west?* You can be a better guide than Acacea!
Do you remember where you left the horses? You, too! Can be a better guide than Acacea!
Can you make basic campfire food without feeding everyone coals?  Again! You have the advantage!
Can you...
    remember local dangers and prepare your group against them?
    remember enough about a place to pass a little knowledge on as you pass by?
    Be Prepared For Things?
    Know Stuff About Places?

No paperwork! No entry fees! No commitments! Just looking for people who know enough to value the journey as much or more than the destination! Remember, nobody's looking for someone who knows everything - just enough people that know something to give an assortment to choose from! Leave a note or find Acacea at the Shack if you're interested...

~Chimes
* Ability to actually tell north from west not required! See Acacea and Katrien for proof

((Membership in guilds is not relevant, as the guides aren't a guild. PM Me :
    - How long you've played on Layonara
    - Character name, level, and alignment
    - How long the character has been active

- If you've read the server rules and LORE, and regularly active on the forums
- If you have any questions in general))

The following users thanked this post: swoop, miltonyorkcastle, Serissa, cbnicholson, Teo, RollinsCat, Charm2009, Aphel

cbnicholson

Unholy undead giving you fits
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 06:25:58 pm »

Unholy undead giving you fits in some crypt a crazy girl left something valuable in?  Need a strong arm and prayers to fight giants or other monsters?  I can help.  No law breakers please.  Leave a request for Daniel Benjamin Poetr, Knight Captain of the Wyrm at Stormcrest.  Or if you need a good sword, Jo Poetr is your man.  Again, no law breakers need apply. //Cleric 31, LG and Paladin 16.

Have a an unsavory job to do?  Need a scout, archer, or simply a quick set of blades?  Charlie Poetr will do it for the right price.  For a bit more he may even bring along  a friend of Deliar. *wink* //Thief/Fighter 16. N.

Finally, Need a frightened wizard to eat all your pie and run at the first sign of danger?  Stephen Poetr is for you.  Serious offers of pie only please! //Wizard 8, N.

//pm me.  I'm available Most days after 3 pm central time. until 9 pm.  Weekends by appt.  I've been in Layo since 2006 (I lost track a long time ago).  Most of my characters have been active for 5 plus years.  I know stuff..okay I know enough..well maybe I know enough to increase your odds of survival.  Anway.  I'm chatty so bear that in mind and I ramble almost as well as Acacea. :)

How's that Chimes?! huh?!

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

anything