The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Warning to Travelers  (Read 130 times)

Anamnesis

Warning to Travelers
« on: October 30, 2009, 10:58:44 pm »
A letter is posted in all points of interest, in elogant common, that flows much like that written by an elf trying to write in common, in big bold letters.

[SIZE=16]To All Travelers, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16][/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16]To all who travel the ways of the Great Spikes on their way to the lands of giants. Please beware that there has been an area of magic dampening discovered, close to the mountains themselves. [/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16][/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16]Myself and those with me are unable to figure out what the cause is because of the dangers involved. My companions and I have since the initial discovery tried to return on several occassions and the area still exists. [/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16][/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16]Why this has happened and if could possible or expand and encompass more of the Great Spikes, or if it has extended itself into the mountains where the giants live themselves, remains unknown. [/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16][/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16]Please be careful when traveling in this area. [/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16][/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16]Sincerely,[/SIZE]
 [SIZE=16]Elohanna Min A'Litae[/SIZE]
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

Lareth

Re: Warning to Travelers
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 09:28:48 am »
**Lareth passes by the notice, stops a moment to read it.  If it were possible to see, those nearby might notice a lamp suddenly spring to life in his mind.  Hastily he takes a quill, dips it in some ink and pens a reply**

Elly,

I have a terrible suspicion about this, I will seek you out to discuss it further.

~Lareth~

akata

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 10:12:09 am »
Seek out the bald avenger, the man in blue, the caped wonder of Lunidite, the xeenite lover, the man to whom meh means the world. In short find Storold "get of my bench" Doesscha, he'll fix it in no time.

*left unsigned*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 12:19:02 pm »
*As Lance notices Elohana the post, he nods in acknoldegmement, and heads towards the Tower academy *