The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Apprentice Weavebenders Sought  (Read 71 times)

osxmallard

Apprentice Weavebenders Sought
« on: April 28, 2008, 07:36:24 pm »
*Posted in the main square of Hempstead near the Temple of Deliar*

Wizards - Magickers - Users of the Weave - Sorcerers - Magicians

If you seek power, prestige, control or any combination of the above, continue reading this parchment.

Aspiring mages and others seeking to understand and manipulate the weave --  I am currently seeking a single apprentice to study the art of manipulation of the weave under my strict guidance and direction.

The apprentice should be of exceptional intelligence, ability, and able to follow precise direction and command.  Ones who question methods and employment of magic need not apply for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Take control of your life now and get the respect you deserve.  Send applications with proper justification to the Hempstead Post Office, Box 63.

Lynn1020

Re: Apprentice Weavebenders Sought
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 07:53:29 pm »
*Amanda stops in and reads the post.  Then pulls out a parchment and scribbles down the address*

Carillon

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 09:08:31 pm »
A dark haired woman in a beautiful blue cloak lingers over the message for some time, a thoughtful expression on her face. Eventually she gently detaches the parchment from its board and folds it neatly into quarters, slipping it beneath her cloak, and walks away.

Carillon

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 10:12:23 pm »
An hour later, the poster reappears, untouched. There is no defacement, no tears, no creases in its unblemished surface. This time no one saw the dark haired woman slip through the crowds to repin it to the board, nor saw how beneath the shadow of the blue hood, her gaze lingered on the parchment, reading it over again:

*Posted in the main square of Hempstead near the Temple of Deliar*

Wizards - Magickers - Users of the Weave - Sorcerers - Magicians

If you seek power, prestige, control or any combination of the above, continue reading this parchment.

Aspiring mages and others seeking to understand and manipulate the weave -- I am currently seeking a single apprentice to study the art of manipulation of the weave under my strict guidance and direction.

The apprentice should be of exceptional intelligence, ability, and able to follow precise direction and command. Ones who question methods and employment of magic need not apply for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Take control of your life now and get the respect you deserve. Send applications with proper justification to the Hempstead Post Office, Box 67.