The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Whispers in the dark...  (Read 258 times)

s0ulz

Whispers in the dark...
« on: April 23, 2008, 12:20:15 pm »
Among the people of the Boyer kingdom and the city of Dalanthar restless whispers cause agitation and disbelief. Slow yet steady the rumors gain strength, since after years of hard work, once again words of war arise, this time, however, the eye of the storm is upon Thunder Peaks.

Only the strongest of might and will, who have completed treks up the mountains spread this word - something is brewing, the past will come back to haunt the mountain and the outcome could be cataclysmic.

People worry about this and heroes, known to the public eye, are asked if not begged to stand for the people. Who will help? The heroes gather...

//

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-4-28&e=6512&c=3

These whispers are tied to the events happening in a short while. Everyone who feels obliged can and should get acquainted with the information given regarding this. A dark cowled dwarf, a golden armored dwarf and the Stormsinger might be able to help...

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Stephen_Zuckerman, Falonthas

Script Wrecked

Re: Whispers in the dark...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 10:27:31 pm »
//
Quote from: Chongo
Do not sign up until each contributing event is finalized.

I was wondering whether all the contributing events had been finalised.

Regards,

Script Wrecked.
//

Script Wrecked

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 10:49:43 pm »
//
Given the first one is less than 48 hours away, I've signed up. If this isn't the right thing to do, let me know.

Regards,

Script Wrecked.

s0ulz

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 02:01:11 am »
//Currently no specific event is yet on the calender. The 7 day period it specifies is just to show its spot, not saying it begins exactly at that hour. At least that's my view on it.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 11:54:43 am »
//// it's currently in the works, but the timing is still wonky due to everything from child birth to end-of-term papers to unexpected business trips. Rest assured, however, we'll make everyone very aware that everything is actually about to kick off when things are ready.

And sorry for the delayed response; hope this helps. ///