The NWN Persistent World > Server Rules

Abuse of AI in temples and locations like that

(1/8) > >>

Leanthar:
I want to let everybody know (though I thought it was pretty obvious--but I guess not) that you should not be going in to a temple and doing things like in this album http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?al.... This would never happen if there was a GM on and running a quest and as such should not happen when we are not around. This is an abuse of the AI system (IE. nothing we can do when there is not a GM around).
  There will most certainly be dire consequences for this character (character--not player), as well the GM will be speaking to anybody we see doing silly things like this.

Varnart:
Heh, that actually was a bit on purpose. Taislin's life has been lacking some spice, and as such, in his vast halfling wisdom, he decided to do something that would make him have some fun. It was not my intent to abuse the AI system, I just felt like doing something halflingly stupid. If it's your wish, I promise I won't do it again. I'm not trying, in any way, to get you not to punish my character, just saying so that I don't start a small flame war with it.

Ar7:
Halfling tired of living? I am not trying to think out punishments here, but death is a logical conclusion when one spits on the altar in the temple. I would like to see a god that would let a person walk the land after this. And if the word spreads on Layonara, I imagine what other characters will think of Mist, atleast I know what the Corath people will think.

This action can have serious IC concequences.

Nyralotep:
If Amaduena finds out IC about the incident she will fully support the Lady and her temple in punishing the offender (character).

miltonyorkcastle:
///while fully expecting Taislin to catch hell and fury (mostly by agents of Mist sent to exact punishment, rather than by the god herself), Cole would laugh hard if he heard what Tailsin did.  He would probably laugh until he cried.  The joke of "the halfling that spit on Mist's alter" would quickly spread across Leilon, and all but the most devout of Mist would laugh at the "wisdom of a halfling."  Smooth move, Halfling.  Piss off the most unpredicatable and ferocious god up there.  Good luck, little chap.  You're going to need it.  And I wouldn't suggest ever getting on a boat again...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version