The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Multi-classing Characters  (Read 1670 times)

Spike

Multi-classing Characters
« on: April 12, 2007, 07:26:22 am »
I'm still a bit iffy on some of the rules for multi-classing so I was wondering if someone could help me with this. At the mo I have a lvl 4 fighter. I was thinking about going for red dragon diciple through a CDQ but one of the requirments is to take levels in sorcerer or bard. I know that you have to take at least 5 levels in each class before level 20, but would it be possable to take sorcerer levels from lvl 6 to 10 and then CDQ into RDD if it was RPed through a CDT? I ask this because sorcerer was not in my Character Submission but I quite like my character so I would prefer no to have to start again. Any help would be great :p

(I think that I posted this in the right place)

Weeblie

Re: Multi-classing Characters
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 07:39:02 am »
RDD is a very special PrC and if I remember correctly, not possible to get without a WLDQ. Therefore, at earliest, one would be able to select RDD on level 21.

Spike

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 08:08:29 am »
Thanks for the quick answer, but would I be right in thinking that you have to take a CDQ to take a normal class (At lvl 10) or can it be developed through rp in a CDT?

minerva

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:33:08 am »
See HERE for the guidelines for such things.

"If you plan on re-submitting your character for another class AFTER the character creation process then you must submit an updated bio and a link to your character development journal showing the progression into the new class. Depending on the class(es) desired they may be granted on the basis of the journal alone or a CDQ may be requested. There are certain requirements for CDQs that must also be met."

anything