The NWN Persistent World > Server Rules

Poison rules and regs

(1/4) > >>

Kethryc:
I can't find the current policies/restrictions/rules/regs on Poison Usage.  I'm thinking of making a Sea Elf Neutral, and think it would help his loss of archery and limit in weaponry.  Just an idea though.  I searched the forums, but too many people talk about poison and I couldn't find the real info I needed.

Thanks
Keith

ycleption:
Well, TN characters can mechanically make poisons, so there shouldn't be an issue with you using them either. The other limitation is that mechanically the tool used to create poisons is a mace, so a  druid or wizard couldn't make them. There's not a large market for them, sofar as I know, so most characters who use poisons make their own.

Link092:
yup. :)

Serissa:
Even if your dex is through the roof, the better poisons are almost impossible to apply, and all poisons fade so quickly, it's not worth the bother.

Link092:

--- Quote from: Serissa ---Even if your dex is through the roof, the better poisons are almost impossible to apply, and all poisons fade so quickly, it's not worth the bother.
--- End quote ---

really?...

I guess that is so the user has to plan ahead... plus, assassins have use poison, which solves the issue, methinks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version