The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*  (Read 7421 times)

Anamnesis

Re: *The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2012, 01:55:44 pm »
"Sometimes you feel as though everyone is telling you which way to go, spinning you in circles. I just felt that here, helping you, learning on the front lines, doing Toran's will is where I was meant to be. When I was given this chance, I simply could not pass it up. I am stronger than everyone thinks I am, and I just want a chance to prove that on my own. I am not a child anymore, yet everyone seems to treat me that way still, with gentle gloves, and over protectiveness."
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2012, 03:04:34 pm »
*She looks at her oddly* Seriously?  do you think that people here treat you that way ? .. Why you say so?

Anamnesis

« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2012, 06:07:18 pm »
"I don't think that people here treat me that way. I think you, Lt Allan, treat me the same you would anyone else, you treat me as though I can learn and grow, and be someone who matters. I know back home I matter, but its different, its like they are afraid to let me grow up."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2012, 06:15:54 pm »
*She looks at her for a moment then keeps walking* As fior what i am hearing people at home its not everyone, and you sound as someone who partially thinks as a child as well., Its not about what other people think of you but how we act and why we do things. *grins*  You are being a bit dramatic don't you think ?

With this said I am only saying that you should worry less about such things and simply show that you have grown up. The attitude its what counts in my humble opinion.

Anamnesis

« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2012, 12:03:57 am »
"I know I have a lot to learn, which is why I am here. I know there are times I could react better to situations, but to learn and grow, you have to be given the chance. That is all I am asking for. I make mistakes, I probably always will but I learn from them too. I am not trying to be dramatic, I am trying to be honest as I see things from my perception."

She offers softly, "I would hope that by being honest it would encourage others to try to understand me, we may not always agree, but it helps us to discuss."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2012, 12:14:30 am »
mmmm... rigth.. so some people don't give you the chance? Personally i think that is a tricky thing you know?  but well. i don't need to be held in high regard, i mean my work would make me what i am , isn't it?

And in my humble opinion i do think that we should focus on the patients , unless you are speaking specifically of someone not giving you the chance .. in which case you should report it as long as its a valid complaint . But people are not obligued to give chances really.. We take what we can , and what our life beings to us.. that is how i see it anyway . *Smiles*  Less problems that way . and it allows me to do the job

*she looks upon her*  you staying for the night then?  

Anamnesis

« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2012, 08:22:12 am »
She stops a moment to compose her thoughts, trying to focus them through her own inner frustrations. "Toran wills me where I am. He brought me here to help where he felt I could learn the most. I am not searching for some kind of fame, Anna. I came here to learn, to help those who need me, and so if they do ever give me the chance to help out there, that I would be ready."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2012, 10:14:28 am »
Realyn., I do think that if you keep hoping for people to give you the chance you won't be able to do that. Life its unfair. . look at all this people ?  *gestures tot he people around* Do you think they had a chance?  Do you think the enemy gave them a chance?  This is the sad world we live, people will not give chances, one has to learn and shine for our actions of service.,  I am not speaking about fame, i know that, you came here with the will to learn and you are learning, perhaps that is the test right now, *Smiles*  who knows i've never tried to understand the gods ourselves but I've seen much of what our lord Toran has done for the castle, to see the people walk long distances to see the fountain that is blessed by HIM, its simply wonderful *she smiles a bit more* I even have a small vial of that water on my bunk as my secret treasure you know?  *she return to her neutral gestures* If you want to people stop thinking you like a child , well stop for them to do it , that is what i did.  It has worked well for me so far?  *she giggles* If things work well I'll get married in two months, and believe me i was not hoping someone to give me the oportunity to do so.. its something that was done with mutual effort

Anamnesis

« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2012, 01:47:02 pm »
"I know you are right, it is still something inside I feel. I can't ignore it, and I know I have to let it go. I am trying to, I was not as concerned with getting married or settling down. I am still not sure I am ready for that step yet."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2012, 01:55:03 pm »
My mother always told me , stop to worry and start to act,  whining won't serve you for anything *she grins* Our mothers are always so wise.

I am not sure about you, but even i understand you have a calling, yet the calling has to have an end.. I've had some other Toranites on the tent you know?  I've seen the faith, but I've learned to respect them they do a lot for Hilm already, but some seem more focused in praying than in actually helping, you are as you mentioned learning, you are way tougher than the girl who came here first, and yet we are still learning, even me  yes , I do like when we got people that actually do the work rather than wait for Toran to come down of the heaven to do the job.  *she smiles and keeps walking* Its the mortals who actually have to do the job. *she sighs*  I miss my mother, she was so willing to see me married, a shame  *she sighs and shakes her head to herself*

Anamnesis

« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2012, 03:51:54 pm »
She listens studying the expression on Anna's face as well as her tone behind her words, carefully trying to understand as much what is said, as unsaid. "Where is your mother now, Anna?"
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2012, 04:18:44 pm »
*She smiles sadly at her*  She died during the Siege, young one *she returns to the silent march, * She was a good woman, but i was too proud over the time she was with me you know?  We when we are young tend to think we have the absolute truth .. *she shakes her head* Those are the painful lessins life gives , learned that the hard way *she smiles again keep up walking*

Anamnesis

« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2012, 06:05:35 pm »
"I am so sorry Anna, I didn't know." She looks down sadly herself. "Just from what I know of you, from our time together, working together. She is proud of the woman you are."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2012, 06:12:01 pm »
Maybe she is, maybe she's not, But that doesn't stop me to keep doing the things i do. What i am trying to say here Raelyn is that if you keep waiting for people to give the chances, you'll never finish to grow up. There is a diference beetwen doing what one must and what one want, to find that line its the path to wisdom. *Smiles a bit at her* I am still looking you know?

And worry not about mother, stop apologizing, I am used to see death, i choosed to live amoung it in order to see how precious life is. So.. stop procastinating missy, go and find your bunk and rest, tomorrow day start early with or without the daughter of Commander stargazer here.  

Good night Raelyn.

*She enters to the tent *

Anamnesis

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2012, 10:39:30 pm »
"Thank you Anna for listening to me. Life is so very precious to me and I am grateful every day for the chances I have been given. You are a blessing to me and true friend."
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2012, 12:52:19 pm »
*After the events of the battle, with the movements of the armies, Allan and its crew are moved to Sundance, Some of them are being translated to Briardusk, Raelyn stays in Sundance as the events of the siege unfolds, there has been some desertions in the ranks, and the threat of a big army that promises to crush the very city seeds fear in the hearts of the inhabitants,

The preparations are done and the people on the city are working hard , digging trenches and preparing themselves for what may be a hard siege.*

anything