In-Character Forums > The Dragon Storm Campaign

*The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*

<< < (27/28) > >>

Anamnesis:
She listens studying the expression on Anna's face as well as her tone behind her words, carefully trying to understand as much what is said, as unsaid. "Where is your mother now, Anna?"

Lance Stargazer:
*She smiles sadly at her*  She died during the Siege, young one *she returns to the silent march, * She was a good woman, but i was too proud over the time she was with me you know?  We when we are young tend to think we have the absolute truth .. *she shakes her head* Those are the painful lessins life gives , learned that the hard way *she smiles again keep up walking*

Anamnesis:
"I am so sorry Anna, I didn't know." She looks down sadly herself. "Just from what I know of you, from our time together, working together. She is proud of the woman you are."

Lance Stargazer:
Maybe she is, maybe she's not, But that doesn't stop me to keep doing the things i do. What i am trying to say here Raelyn is that if you keep waiting for people to give the chances, you'll never finish to grow up. There is a diference beetwen doing what one must and what one want, to find that line its the path to wisdom. *Smiles a bit at her* I am still looking you know?

And worry not about mother, stop apologizing, I am used to see death, i choosed to live amoung it in order to see how precious life is. So.. stop procastinating missy, go and find your bunk and rest, tomorrow day start early with or without the daughter of Commander stargazer here.  

Good night Raelyn.

*She enters to the tent *

Anamnesis:
"Thank you Anna for listening to me. Life is so very precious to me and I am grateful every day for the chances I have been given. You are a blessing to me and true friend."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version