The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*  (Read 7809 times)

Anamnesis

Re: *The Hilm healers and their work on the front lines*
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2012, 05:10:33 pm »
"I do not believe that Lt Allan would particularly approve of your nosing around his desk Myla, if that is your name." Offering a polite smile. "However, I will be happy to check on your behalf for both and return shortly."

Turning to make her way to Lt Allan's desk to check the names of the wounded and where they are.
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2012, 05:14:56 pm »
*Myla look at her curiously as she moves towards the desk , with that challenging smile, so sure of her, the kind of smile of a girl that always have gotten what she wanted, and yet the polite gestures of a lady of society, her hair tied on a single pony tail that traps her blonde hair, awaiting almost amused at the whole situation her curiosity drifted away of the wounded for a moment to look causally towards where the names are being checked*

Anamnesis

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2012, 05:21:22 pm »
When she sees the name there, she looks over any notes made about him then heads to the location where they are, making her way to Sgt Brandon, taking note about his condition in which he was brought in, and if he is awake and able to accept visitors.
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2012, 05:30:51 pm »
*Suddenly as if out of nowhere the blonde girl walks from one side of the bed, and bits her lip looking down at the Sargeant in bed, she of course appeared there totally unexpected, she takes his hand and looks down at the man * Oh poor you, *She kneels diligently and removes some burned hair of his face with showing some regret on seeing the man that way, then he whispers something private to his ear, then pulling a handkerchief around his arm, the man smiles briefly, not really being able to speak, and with uttermost effort he speaks or tries to speak her name* .... Myla

*She returns the smile to him and says* From now on i do want you to forget that fight with Marhier, you have to get focused on getting better, if you want my father to keep considering you that promotion, you have to live Brandon .. you hear me? *the woman speaks with authoritative voice looking at him with joyous and energetic expression,, the man just nods slowly and speaks in low voice * Yes Myla... *then passes out to a deep sleep *

*She looks up*  where is the Marthier then miss ?*Said as if all was happening just as she planned it to go *