The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: As the dust settles....  (Read 1901 times)

jrizz

Re: As the dust settles....
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 05:39:04 pm »
Quote from: Serissa
Ferrit looks to Wren and says, 'I'm ready.  What shall we do first?'

*Wren grins at Ferrit* Lets go collect some of the strike team and go see Commander Lance and see if he will let loose the wolves.

*Wren, with Ferrit, goes to find Tegan and the whatever strike team members are in Hilm* //If you are in Hilm feel free to join this little chat :)

Ferrit and I would like to go and give chase to the cult troops that are leaving. *he looks around* That is with Commander Lance's nod of approval. I left Last Hope without permission so I had best ask this time *grins*. Who is with us?

ystrday

As the dust settles....
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 05:54:06 pm »
I am with you Wren *Tegan nods her head firmly* together.

davidhoff

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 11:06:08 pm »
*Griff reports to Lance*

Aye Commander, ye done a foine job 'ere at deh fort *he looks around a bit*.  Oi got dem troop numbers ye been ask'n fer.  *hands him his respective head count*.  Oi heard rumors dat weh beh go'n afta deh Drachs retreat'n ifn deh nay surrend'a, n Oim glad tah 'ere it.  Bout toime weh foight wit some wind at our backs.

*He scratches his beard and draws it out in slow strokes*

Pitty some ov dem lads n lasses in Kuhl got caught up in dis mess.  Could beh deh was forced inta battle under threats tah der selves or family.  Now's der toime tah come clean n join deh "real" army.  We'll try our bes' tah givem a chance tah surrender er foight fer us, or ifn they choose wrong den we'll put em down.  Dem Mydrachs n lizard look'n drachs...well, Oi tink dos beasts all need tah beh put outa der misery.  Oi wait fer ye orders Command'a.

*Griff salutes and waits for any response before returning to his soldiers*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 11:32:27 pm »
**Lance nods at Griff*  

LEts hope they surrender really masterdwarf, but as it stands now we should be ready to give the chase and face them, they are the enemy yes, but they are still people, there is no winner in the war, only losers.

**he collecting himself *

Prepare your men for the worse then Masterdwarf, And be ready for the movement.

**he then Will go to the healer tent, checking the report of the wounded to see the viability of sending soldiers back to combat, that and give a visit to his wife *

anything