The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Net Supplies  (Read 327 times)

Alatriel

Net Supplies
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:32:37 pm »
*Quiet rumors start to spread that the Allied forces are looking for nets and net supplies in large quantities.*

//if you decide to donate stuff for netting, please post it on the Dragon Storm Donations forum thread rather than trying to get a GM to notate it for you, and donate it to one of the Defense Donation funds through the Layonara Donations lady.  Thanks!

if you decide you want to sell them to the Allied Forces... advertise ;)

The following users thanked this post: Lance Stargazer

merlin34baseball

Re: Net Supplies
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 01:07:43 am »
//what do we need to make nets?

RollinsCat

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 10:25:46 am »
Andrew sends a notice to the Coalition regarding this:

Jump on this. It's needed and it will help make the name.

Also, save any wood from the buildings that isn't rotton when they're cleaned out - the war effort can use it.

Rowana

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:56:04 am »
//Lots of rope and wood, for starters. We'll get back to you on numbers and full list of materials shortly.

~row

miltonyorkcastle

Net Supplies
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 12:28:09 pm »
"Assuming we can outfit the ships afforded to us with net-launching equipment and assuming they will be outfitted with such gear at Huangjin, I will offer this council fifty thousand True with which to purchase nets and rope for making nets, with the idea of having everything delivered to the Citadel at Huangjin. I have already begun sending notice to the merchant guilds. If any oppose this, speak now.

Also, if we hear back from the gnomes at the Academy, and they agree to make the launching equipment, I will offer more True and supplies as needed to make enough launchers for our ships and siege efforts."

Alatriel

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 08:22:20 am »
*People are still looking to collect rope, wood, and other net supplies for the war effort*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 08:16:44 pm »
As per Andrew's request, Tyra makes sure any usable debris and leftover building materials from the Coalition's projects in Fort Vehl is donated accordingly.

As for the rope and nets...  she'll get back to you...

Serissa

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 03:27:32 pm »
Sala donated 45 limestone blocks and a dozen ropes through Mistone Defense.

Chazzler

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 06:04:40 am »
*Chakar is seen leading an array of halfling carryers from Deliar Temple's Shop to the donations lady, upon arrival he donates 539 powdered limestone (77 stacks) and 96 strong and long crafted ropes. He also passes a bank note of 10,000T to see the goods go to their destination safely and the rest to be used as seen fit by the donations agency or the War Council*

//Whew, 40 grand True and so much clicking with the mouse that I think it was comparable to playing Diablo 2... :)