The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Pit Stalkers arrive at Hilm Castle  (Read 480 times)

EdTheKet

Pit Stalkers arrive at Hilm Castle
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:44:23 pm »
Previously posted in the Lucinda forums, but I should've posted here as well.

This is on Day 2 of Ractrafiorez's deadline.

With a loud boom and a firework like display Jimman Ebbers appears about half a mile in front of Hilm Castle's main gates.

He looks a bit like a swashbuckler but with a gaudy staff instead of a sword and shield.
As he sees the guards on the walls pointing at him, he makes an elaborate, yet clearly mocking bow.

He makes his way towards the gate where he is awaited by Docet Ricketbacker.

"I hear there may be an army here soon and it's up to no good." He sees a  few frowning Toranites and smiles at them in a condescending way  "They're only marginally better."

He turns to the Docet. "A dozen or so more Pit Stalkers will be arriving  shortly." then raises his voice so that the Toranites can hear. "We  should be able to summon nefarious creatures to do our evil biddings"  And laughs as he sees the Toranites frown.
Then at a normal tone to the Docet "Of course I wouldn't want to upset  the populace and remind them of Blood and Xandrial, so we'll go with all  kinds of elementals instead."

To the Toranites "Prepare my quarters!" and without waiting to see if  they actually comply, he makes his way to the keep proper, leaving the  Docet behind, shaking his head.

anything