The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Pointer to the next Plot Quest  (Read 381 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

Pointer to the next Plot Quest
« on: July 07, 2008, 07:33:55 am »
Some may have guessed it, others may not. The link below shows the time and date for the next quest of the plot - which takes place already in two days.

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=7922&day=2008-7-9&c=3

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle

lonnarin

Re: Pointer to the next Plot Quest
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 05:33:32 pm »
Ouch, 5am EST, 9am GMT on a weekday.

Could the next big world-changing plot event please possibly take place on a weekend?  At least if it was 5am on a saturday, us ESTers could pull an allnighter or something.

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 05:45:57 pm »
This one is in fact not different from some of the others that have been ran during the past six to eight months - or will be ran in the future. I don't always post them as plot events (I have probably done that on a few occasions only). I did that this time because of the short notice (posted it 3 days before it's being ran). There are 4 GMs that are running quests more or less regularly, which tie into the dragon storm campaign.

But I'll remember you for the next one of mine, Lonnarin. :)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 05:49:41 pm »
Yeah, I force myself to wake up as best I can, but actually I'm worried that the quest won't end before I have to go to work, as work starts four hours after the quest starts (which means I'll leave 3 & 1/2 hours into the quest).

Still, to be honest, waking up at crazy hours has totally been worth it so far. Great stuff.

minerva

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 05:50:46 pm »
try This

Blackguy

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 03:58:39 am »
Dont worry milty, this is GMT lovely time, but I have to go to some amusementpark this day of course, so have to miss out :)

It happens for us all"