The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Scholars and Fortune Seekers  (Read 1277 times)

Aerimor

Re: Scholars and Fortune Seekers
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 10:14:44 am »
*Raz offers picks to the diggers if need be, but doesn't offer to dig.*

*At some point when he is sure.*
"Before you get much further, I thought it worth mentioning... That whatever magic there was there is gone or inert.  We butchered our chance here if there was one.  I hope those at the foreign campfire are having more luck."

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2010, 01:19:35 am »
// Hi guys,

I have made a tentative quest date for Saturday the 12.th of June for the final quest on the Krashin plot-series.

Please make your sign-in as soon as possible (can or cannot), so I know how many of you are available. I am off on holidays for 4 weeks soon and I'd like to finish the series before then.

Also, as many of you as possible should be on this last quest... for danger reasons :)

Harlas

Calendar link: http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=17222&day=2010-6-12&c=3

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 08:41:15 am »
//// I'll be out of town on the 12th, as per the PM I sent you. I'm willing to alter the timing of "Trust the Axe" or consider a day other than Saturday if necessary. ////

Alatriel

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 10:05:16 am »
//Other than RL things that could change at any moment, I don't see any problems so long as it doesn't conflict with Daniella's wldq.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 10:27:01 am »
//

Quote from: miltonyorkcastle
//// I'll be out of town on the 12th, as per the PM I sent you. I'm willing to alter the timing of "Trust the Axe" or consider a day other than Saturday if necessary. ////

"Trust the Axe" is right at the extreme end of my availability (02:00); I'm not sure I would be able to go any later. And your Sunday is my Monday (wee small hours).

Regards,

Script Wrecked. //

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 12:45:05 pm »
Quote from: miltonyorkcastle
**After the brief chat with Bella/Viper, Steel approaches within earshot of Fengil and Lance, but keeps enough of a distance to allow Lance to have his conversation. He glances at any others that approach Fengil's camp, staying back out of the way, occasionally shivering in the intense cold.**

Well, we can't have that Steel is not there. :)

How about Sunday the 13.th, same time or an hour earlier?

Black Cat

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 01:40:17 pm »
//Sunday same time is fine. Earlier and Azk'a will have a hard time catching up ;) (aka I'll be late for the start).

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 03:26:06 pm »
/// I need to check on a few things... I might be able to swing Sunday morning, but it will take some careful planning, heh. I'll get back to you.///

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 11:45:00 pm »
// For your information I am leaving on Thursday the 17.th and will be gone for 4 weeks. If Sunday the 13.th does not suit I could also do a weekday if it is around the same time. I just reckon that some (if not most) of you guys can't make that.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 09:15:17 am »
/// Ergh... yeah, looks like I actually have to work Sunday morning (which means I get to drive six hours Saturday night, after having driven three already that day, plus six the previous night) /// This weekend is just not good for me. I've had this planned for months, and I have to be gone on Saturday.

As for a weekday, I might be able to swing Fri or Monday, but yeah, that would prevent others from coming.

I hate to lose the momentum, since we're at what seems to be the end, or close to it, and another month before we get to see the end is a significant delay. There's just no way I can swing this Saturday and Sunday. :(  ////

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 11:01:59 am »
// Friday or Monday around the same time - what say the rest?

Alatriel

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2010, 11:05:01 am »
//Monday is better for me since my parents will be leaving sometime on Friday morning.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2010, 11:07:00 am »
That time is no good for me. Ironically those times are no good starting this week . Sorry, Sadly i only have weekends if that is the time range we are aiming at. Still I'll acept what is good for most of the people.

Black Cat

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2010, 02:10:06 pm »
//Any day at that time works for me, actually it's the best time a quest could start for me *grins*.

Aerimor

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2010, 05:13:12 pm »
I prefer Fridays, I work Monday mornings.

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2010, 11:44:13 pm »
// It looks as if people will be missing no matter which day is chosen before the holidays. I would like to avoid that - even though waiting 5 weeks is not looking too rosy either. It is important that you are all there; I will leave it at that.

I will be putting the quest on the calendar for Saturday the 17.th of July. I hope that you all can plan for it and attend. :)

Cheers, Harlas

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2010, 08:25:47 am »
And plan we shall. Apologies again, Harlas. Enjoy your vacation. :)

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 07:32:56 am »
* BUMPing this for visibility. Quest takes place on Saturday! *

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2010, 03:15:26 am »
Thanks to all involved for a great series with some amazing roleplay. It has been a joy to run these quests - and yesterday's 5-hour finale was tense, action-packed and very well played by all involved.

Cheers to you all, Harlas

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2010, 04:37:35 pm »
Sadly got out of my questable schedule by two weeks by two weeks now that I am working weekends, I was enjoying it a lot and simply was sorry to miss the final chapter.

IT was quite enjoyable the time it lasted .Good one Harlas ..

Since Lance was supposed to be there could someone give me at least the wrap up please ? .

Thanks.

cheers.

anything