The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: So far so good!  (Read 402 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

So far so good!
« on: February 07, 2011, 05:25:27 am »
I just quickly want to jump in and say 'good work' to the folks on the Blackford War Council. These guys have really put their heart and brains into this and are planning, communicating and RPing in many great ways.

A big thanks for that - it is a pleasure to watch and see things developing.

I encourage you to share whatever you can with the rest of the server community to keep folks in the loop. It is never an easy choice for the GM Team to restrict things to certain players only, but in many cases anything else would just not make sense at all. Therefore it gets so very important to share information amongst each other in game, on the forums and other media available to you. :)

So, please continue the good work!

Kind regards, Harlas

miltonyorkcastle

Re: So far so good!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 01:34:06 pm »
I'd like to second this motion.

The tension between the Lucindites and the Toranites (and Voraxians, as it were) is excellent, which fits so nicely into their deity relations.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 01:52:35 pm »
//I'd like to request transcipts under the Freedom of Information Act.  Seriously though, I have been loving all the snippets that have come out to the general populace.

mixafix

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 02:34:47 pm »
Yes it would be nice to hear any other endorsements from those not able to see the full picture - as to how info is spreading - is it working? is it fun etc?

RollinsCat

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 02:42:34 pm »
speaking only from my perspective, the info is not spreading.  most people would not even know who's on the council, let alone what's going on with it.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 03:07:08 pm »
I definitely do not have the full picture, but I do have a sense of it, and also who to talk to if I need to find out more.

Dorganath

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 03:12:09 pm »
Part of the reason for this is that there's as yet not a lot of info to spread.

As for why that is the case, well...that's what IC conversations are for. *winks*

Alatriel

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 04:58:15 pm »
Quote from: RollinsCat
speaking only from my perspective, the info is not spreading.  most people would not even know who's on the council, let alone what's going on with it.

Sometimes you have to not only know -who- to talk to, but you also have to ask the right questions.  The information is available, but it has to be gotten in the right avenue.  I'm not saying that we won't spread the information, because as soon as we can... trust me it'll get out there.  I posted a "rumor" that others can feel free to ask or reply to or just make up new ones as well simply because there may be a lot of rumors going around.  If Andrew is hanging around Blackford Castle trying to find out information... maybe you could post a rumor of him trying to poke at various different nosy NPC's such as maids, doormen, guards, cooks, stable personnel etc.

Then hopefully one of those will get you the information that you want also.  Sometimes the way to get information isn't to go directly to the top, it's to go and work your way around the bottom.

If Andrew finds Daniella, she may or may not be able to answer more of his questions, but let me know if I need to jump in game because my schedule has been a bit hectic.

:)  Just my suggestions.  Keep being involved.  So far, I've been impressed at the level of involvement of so many people.