The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: // Update!  (Read 448 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

// Update!
« on: March 09, 2010, 06:32:45 am »
Hi guys,

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been around much for some time. The reason for this is that I am relocating to Mumbai in India together with my family. My company offered me an exciting position in our Mumbai office and we have decided to take them up on the offer.

I just arrived here a little more than a week ago and am currently coming up and running on the job as well as finding an apartment and getting to know the place (whoa - its a lot different from Denmark!). I've started out solo, until I have a place for us, and am going back to fetch my family in April.

Yesterday I moved into an apartment that has a 256Kbit/sec connection, so needless to say I am somewhat restricted internet-wise. Nevertheless I intend to try to get online sooner or later and hopefully I can at least play a little.
Plot-wise this means that I will continue the mini-series that I started - and hopefully soon. I will give you a heads up on that as soon as I've found out whether I can GM or not with my current internet connection.

I hope that Steel and his homies are currently recruiting for the next quest episode... they better be! ;)

Over and out for now. I'll keep you updated.

Cheers, Harlas

Dorax Windsmith

Re: // Update!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 01:58:11 pm »
Thanks for the update and good luck getting settled in your new place!

Drizzlin

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 10:24:56 pm »
Glad to hear Halas, be safe out there and keep us up to date!! Some photos would go along way too!

mixafix

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 02:48:07 am »
Hey hey did I see Kobal in game ?

Tanman

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 05:27:21 am »
Haha our clients office is in Mumbai! We have some fun times with them. :)