The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wren returns to Blackford  (Read 555 times)

jrizz

Wren returns to Blackford
« on: February 23, 2011, 10:25:20 am »
*Wren presents himself at Blackford and asks to see Danielle. He waits as long as it takes knowing that she may be far off and of course very busy. When he does get to see her he smiles*

I don't know of Raz spoke with you already but I wanted to make sure you had the information. *he pauses* We found it.

*he waits*

The following users thanked this post: Harlas Ravelkione

Alatriel

Re: Wren returns to Blackford
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:49:09 am »
Wren is informed that Daniella is in Hilm, so please wait while she can be reached.  Several hours later one of Daniella's aides returns and asks Wren to please go through the portal and meet the Lady Commander in Hilm.

When he gets there, Daniella meets with him and nods a bit.

"Good.  I want a full detailed report and whatever maps you can draw up of the enemy forces guarding it, and please give a copy to the strike team leader.  Was there anything else?"

jrizz

Re: Wren returns to Blackford
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 02:05:08 pm »
Yes there is one more thing. The team performed perfectly and when we come out of this whole thing they should be recognized. It was Ferrit, Jil, Drexia, Raz, and Viper. They worked as a team stuck to the plan each performed their duty in the best interest of the mission.

I will write up a report with the key elements now and have it delivered to you.

//I will send it as a PM.