The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Yog'oldrania  (Read 308 times)

akata

Yog'oldrania
« on: January 09, 2009, 02:56:14 pm »
*A letter arrives to the people tainted by the shadow dragon Shardrixkayl
sealed with wax and stamped with a crest of a tiger battling its own shadow. The tiger itself is not covered in the usual kind of stripes, but with clearly visable lightning bolts.
under it is written*

read only in well light area and burn after

We have found a new source of information and possible a being able to remove the curse that plague us all.
The Golden Emerald Yog'oldrania has agreed to meet us in the Grove of Slumber on Timar, in return for the aid we will be asked to share our knowledge about the incident as well as the state of the war with the green dragon cult.
Understand that the dragon is in no way obligated to aid us, therefore it is of the utmost importance that people share their knowledge as well as behave properly.

*signed*
Angela Swann and Alantha T'sarran

//reguesting a meeting with the Golden Emerald as per pm's with Harlas and EdTheket.

//the letter will arrive to the people having a known house/room/place of living, otherwise feel free to ignore the letter

The following users thanked this post: Harlas Ravelkione, EventHorizon, Serissa, Lord Dark, Chongo, Alatriel, Link092

EdTheKet

Re: Yog'oldrania
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 10:55:37 am »
Putting this one up as one of these:
http://forums.layonara.com/dragon-storm-campaign/161352-player-initiated-investigation-sessions.html

Looks like I will run it myself, I propose this Thursday, the 15th, at 7PM GMT, 8PM CET, 2PM EST. Let me know if that fits.

mixafix

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 01:16:38 pm »
sounds doable for me

brualot

EdTheKet

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 02:55:21 pm »
Quote from: EdTheKet
Putting this one up as one of these:
http://forums.layonara.com/dragon-storm-campaign/161352-player-initiated-investigation-sessions.html

Looks like I will run it myself, I propose this Thursday, the 15th, at 7PM GMT, 8PM CET, 2PM EST. Let me know if that fits.

Moved it to Sunday, 7PM GMT, 8PM CET, 2PM EST as I am down with the flu at the moment.

Please sign in on the calendar.